Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
428
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
829

Sweet Surrender

Summary:

How much does Gil trust Nick? Slash relationship, mild adult situation,

Work Text:

Sweet Surrender

 

"Do you love me?" Nick's voice floated from out of the darkness.

"Yes."

"Do you trust me?" Closer now, the words almost whispered.

"Yes."

And for what could have been the first time ever, he meant it.

Nick was on him now, warm body pressed against his own. His hands searching out his most sensitive places, exploring him.

Taking his time Nick let himself learn his lover's body. His hands and tongue tracing a path of fire down sensitive skin, licking and teasing until he came to a sudden stop by his lover's hip.

Groaning at the loss of that of that exquisite mouth on his body, he craned his head around to find Nick staring up at him. His eyes were twinkling with mirth and his lips twitched as he tried to hide the grin that was threatening to take over his face.

"A tattoo, Gil?" Nick asked, one eyebrow raised. "I never would have guessed. What is it?" he asked, curiously.
.
"It's a Ladybird." Gil replied, blushing furiously. "I... well, I just like them" he stammered, embarrassed now.

But Nick just chuckled warmly, and sliding up Gil's body took his mouth in a soft and tender kiss, before dropping once more to the little ink bug and placing one there too.

After they had made love, they lay in each others arms, both of them warm and sated.

Looking at Gil with sleepy eyes and in a voice filled with emotion Nick said "Thank you. Thank you Gil for trusting me, for letting me in."

Then he could fight his weariness no longer and his eyes drifted shut and his breathing relaxed into slumber.

Gil, however, lay awake for a long time after. Thinking about what had just happened between them.

For the first time in his adult life, perhaps the first time ever, he had been truly naked in the eyes of another. He had opened his heart and his soul. He had shown Nick all that he was and all that he had to give and he had found that he was not afraid.

Pulling Nick closer, he leant down to place a gentle kiss over his lover's heart and whispered in a voice filled with awe.

"No, Nicky, thank you!"

 

AN: Oh, and to prevent any more confusion with our American friends, please note that Ladybird is the European name for what Americans call a ladybug.