Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Beta: None.
    Update: May 18, 2006
    Genre: Drama/Tragedy
    Rating: FRM-FRAO
    Archive: My LJ (eventually), wraithbait, McShep Slash, Stargate Atlantis Slash, FF
    Spoilers: Before Lost Boys
    Inspiration: Message in a Bottle ep of SG.1, Home ep of SGA, Aurora ep of SGA and Thoughtcrimes.
    Pairing: McShep Slash
    Summary: Rodney witnesses John's murder, Atlantis has been invaded by a group called the Deathdealers and not all is as it seems. Can Rodney save both himself and John before it's too late or is he too far gone to figure it out?
    Warning: A Dark piece. Appears to be a death fic but doesn't stay that way. Adult content.
    Disclaimer: I don't own Stargate Atlantis. Only own this story and any original themes, concepts, ideas or characters in it. So please refrain from infringing or stealing my stuff.
    A/N 1: Formerly A Loss Changes You. May take awhile to update this so please be patient.
    I know may recognize the fic…this is the edited version thanks to encouragement from a friend and Haggis!
    Song inspiration: Kathy's Song (Beborn Beton Remix) by Apoptygma Berzerk
    Submitted through the Stargate_Atlantis_Slash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,257
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    17
    Hits:
    1,259