Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
326
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
4
Hits:
919

Impossibilites

Summary:

Rating: R
Pairing: Jack/Will implied. Jack/Norrington implied Jack/Elizabeth implied.
Yup, everyone wants Jack. You tell me who gets him. (if Elizabeth must be threesome, sorry)
Genre: Romance
Archive:Anywhere that wants it. Just, please tell me where
Disclaimer: Pirates of the Caribbean, as well as all of its characters, events, places, and plot points, are property of Disney. This is a non-profit fanwork for entertainment purposes only, and does not in any way take money away from Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, or its owners. In fact, if anything, it encourages viewership and the purchase of merchandise. And all that jazz. (even the disclaimer's not mine. I stole it 'cause I'm too lazy to type my own)
Summary: Will's lovesick, Jack's clueless.
Author's note: Thanks to my sister, who found the word I've been missing for two days.
Submitted through the PotCSlash_JustFic mailing list. This list can no longer approve new members posts, please join us at PiratesOfTheCaribbean_JustFic

Work Text:

Impossibilites
by Darkdancer

Jack Sparrow lounged indolently on the deck of the Interceptor, his shirt lay to the side, the sun glistened on his bare chest. A bottle of rum, mostly empty, lay to the side. His hat lay over his face. He was a feast for the eyes.

What? No he wasn't! He was a filthy, drunken, amoral, pirate. NOT sexy. Nope. Not one bit. And Will did NOT want to run his hands over Jack's bare chest. He didn't want to know what that tanned skin tasted like. And if he kept telling himself that maybe it would become true.

"Oh a pirate's life for me." Jack sang softly. That husky voice crooning gently made Will's blood rush straight to his groin. Perversely this annoyed him. What right did Jack Sparrow have to be so goddamned gorgeous? This wasn't fair Will knew, Jack had no control over his looks. He wasn't truly responsible for Will's wavering heart. He didn't understand this. For his entire life he'd loved Elizabeth, and Elizabeth alone. He'd never even been attracted to anyone else. And to feel it now, with Elizabeth in dire danger, and to be attracted to another man, and for that man to be a pirate, it was impossible, sheerly impossible. Will stole another look at the prone form of Captain Jack Sparrow and felt his heart do flip flops. Apparently it didn't care about impossibilities.

****

Jack Sparrow was aware of Will's gaze on him. The lad had been acting weird since they boarded the Interceptor. Of course, never having met the boy before he didn't know if he always acted like this, or only when stuck on a ship with a pirate he loathed. Frankly he didn't care. He just couldn't wait to get his ship back and leave Will to his bonnie lass.

TBC