Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
3,112
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
4
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,262

Pleasure and Punishment

Summary:

Angel punishes Spike for torturing him to get the gem of Amara, Xander watches.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: These character do not belong to me in any way, shape or form.

 

"Bollocks,"

Spike's groan was barely audible as he slowly awoke, but certainly appropriate. As the Vampire's vision became less blurry, he attempted to pull himself out of the cramp-inducing position he'd somehow manoeuvred himself into; it was only then, with a slowly sinking heart, Spike realised that he was tied down.

"Oh Bugger."

He was completely naked, bent over something he couldn't see and secured in a perfect 'V'; the nakedness wasn't such a surprise given Spike's earlier activities, before being knocked out, but the bondage certainly was. Thick leather restraints encased the Blond's wrists; their perfection marred only by the chains that surrounded them, bolting his hands to the concrete ground. Spike could feel similar restraints around his ankles and he kicked out with his legs, pulling on them as he yanked on the wrist ones; they didn't budge, didn't even strain, which left Spike with a growing unease. As he wriggled, Spike felt a soft material under his hips chafe slight against his cock; whoever had bound him obviously didn't intend to cause him pain, or at least damage him too much.

*Xander!* The thought came suddenly to Spike's mind as he recalled exactly what, or rather who, he'd been doing when he'd been so rudely interrupted and knocked out. Xander had been underneath him, wriggling and yelping in the pleasure-induced way only the young man could, which meant there was no way he could have been the one to knock Spike out. Matter of fact if Spike was remembering rightly, a look of horror had come over the boys flushed and sated face, just before the sharp blow had driven Spike into unconsciousness.

*Hope I didn't squash the whelp,* Spike thought and then shook it off. He and Xander had a mutual benefiting shag schedule, nothing more. It wasn't romance and roses or making love that brought them together; hell it wasn't even like half the time which made it all the better, nothing but raw passion and need. Just two blokes spending some time shooting pool, drinking and shagging. That didn't even make them friends, just shag buddies; since Spike reasoned all this quite nicely to himself, it didn't make sense why he worried where Xander was or what had happened to the man, but Spike being Spike ignored it.

A sudden movement caught the corner of his eye and Spike craned his neck as much as he could, trying to catch a glance of his attacker; unfortunately being pinned to the ground, head downwards only allowed a certain amount of movement and eyeline as his assailant had to know. He caught the barest glimpse of legs encased by grey slacks before something else distracted Spike- the person his Assailant pushed to the ground, somewhat gently to Spike's surprise and suspicion. His gaze met the dark brown eyes of his obviously distressed and naked lover; his obviously distressed, bound and gagged lover who knelt beside him.

"Xan?" Spike's words were involuntary as were the next few that followed, "You alright, pet?" He cursed inwardly as Xander's eyes flicked briefly over Spike; to the person Spike could sense was now standing behind him. There was worry clearly visible in Xander's eyes; an unease and fear that Spike knew had nothing to do with being caught cuddling up to the 'enemy' as Spike was seen. No this was a healthy fear, one Spike had often enjoyed seeing rise on Xander's face when they fought alongside each other-the fear for survival. His lover was always extremely expressive which was one of the things that drew Spike to him; both passionate and furious, Xander's fear had often aroused Spike in a way he knew the human would run from, should he ever find out. Which is why Spike had never let him find out; Spike wanted to enjoy the passion that came in the aftermath of fear, not instil terror so deeply that they couldn't both benefit.

Spike could hear Xander's heart racing as he stared behind Spike, obviously transfixed on the person responsible for their predicament. Said person was now standing uncomfortably close to Spike's naked and vulnerable body, so close Spike could feel static from the material in his clothes. Xander's eyes were wide now and he was wriggling in his bonds, trying to bite through the gag and shout as his fists clenched; all the while his panicked gaze was locked on someone Spike couldn't see. Xander's panic was distracting Spike from fighting against his restraints and from paying close attention to the person who'd bound them; if he had been more alert, more on guard, the Vampire would have sensed in an instant what stood behind him.

"Oi, get your jolies off someplace else." Spike spat the words out as a large, unmistakably male hand rested on his hip. At his comment, a slim finger trailed down his spine making him shiver, more in uneasy anticipation then arousal. Had the hand been warm, Spike's first thought would have been their Captor was Giles; the Vampire knew however sedate and calm the Watcher was now, he had a dangerous side, wild side. But the hand was as cool as Spike's body. Which narrowed the choices down substantially. Blocking out the sound of Xander's heartbeat and the uncomfortable tension the man's fear was inciting, Spike concentrated on sensing the person behind him; reaching out to the person and sensing...

"Angel," Spike growled the word out, yanking hard on his restraints as he did and almost dislocating his shoulders. Now he looked for it, he could sense Angel's unmistakable presence. "Bloody wanker, binding us up like this. Missing what you tossed aside were you?" His tone was mocking but Angel's silence was getting to Spike; Spike liked the bantering, the fists and fury relationship he'd had with both Angelus and Angel, he didn't like the drawn out silences that served only to make him talk more.

"You think your funny doin' this, playing this game? Damn poof. Too nancied up to admit what he wants, an' too hard up to get it. So what you thought you'd just piss us off and take us out for a ride then?"

Spike laughed scornfully, as he attempted to swivel his head to see even a part of Angel. Unable to bend that way, Spike settled for looking back at Xander and in that instant his heart sank. Instead of his lover smiling around the gag, enjoying the taunting game and turnaround, Xander's eyes were fixed on Angel; Xander's eyes were so dilated the brown was no longer visible and he was pulling wildly on his bindings, the gag muffling the curses Spike could hear trying to come out of his mouth. Spike tensed as Angel removed his hand expecting repercussions, but the older Vampire stepped around Spike's prone body and bent down to whisper softly in his ear.

"Now, now Spike don't go getting the boy all worked up. We're just working things out here, nothing more." The tone was dark and sensuous, more akin to Angelus then Angel. Spike clenched his body refusing to make a movement, even a slight tremble that would give away how much Angel's voice was affecting him. "Seems you've forgotten the rules m'boy, and your place."

The whiplash effect Spike suffered at the last sentence was painful as he jerked his head trying to get a good look at the normally broody Vampire. That definitely wasn't Angel. "Angelus?"

The laugh that followed his words was rich with amusement though Angel didn't answer his question, merely countered it with another. "You think you can come to my city, terrorise my pets and pay some idiot minion to torture me, without suffering the consequences?"

Something trailed thinly along his hip, burning the flesh underneath and Spike bit back a growl. The cold object returned following along the curve of his other hip, leaving the same stinging burn in it's wake and Spike jerked in his bindings, unable to pull away from the sharp bite. It was a familiar feeling but he couldn't quite place it; decades had gone by since Spike had played this kind of game with anyone and he didn't care for it now, even if his body was saying otherwise. Even if his body was enjoying the pain, his cock hardening and chafing at the friction it gained from the pillow.

"Wanker," Spike bitterly spat the curse as Angel laughed again, obviously scenting the younger Vampire's arousal. His reward was a sharp slap to his left buttock which made him yelp; whilst not painful it was a shock and Spike realised it set a troubling precedent for what was to come.

"I was going to let it go, ignore you and just treat you like the misbehaving childe you were, but you never liked being ignored did you Spike? I'm surprised you weren't waiting for this, expecting something to happen, after all it's what you want isn't it?" Angel's tone was smug and Spike could hear the older Vampire behind him tearing at something, ripping the material into rags.

"Oi that's my shirt." Spike's indignant reply was immediate as a couple of small pieces wafted down by his fingers, "What you doing that for? S'not like I've got all that many and I ain't borrowing off droopy." His eyes flicked briefly to Xander, his gaze apologetic. Angel's laugh came and again and boy was Spike getting sick of it; he couldn't remember the last time he'd hear the great Twat laugh so much. Even Angelus tended not to show so much emotion, cept if you counted the one time he'd dragged them to the ballet....Spike shuddered at the remembrance; the only thing creepier then Angelus annoyed was Angelus in tears, it was wrong, pure wrong.

Angel continued to ignored Spike's questions, he just kept ripping the shirt into long strips; smiling and looking (to Xander) more terrifying then Angelus. Angel looked at Xander raising an eyebrow at the emotion he felt rolling from the boy; any normal human would have been terrified, nothing more, but underneath Xander's fear Angel could sense something else-something equally as enticing to him. It was almost a shame Spike was too busy mouthing off at Angel to pay attention to his newest lover and notice. Buffy's white knight had a dark side, one that called to his own demon- to Angelus. One Angel had to steer Angelus away from taking, after all he'd given Spike the boy hadn't he?

As he began wrapping one of the rags around his hand, protecting the palm area, Angel blocked out Spike's questions thinking back on the extraordinary events that had them in this position. Angel hadn't been lying when he'd said he was going to leave Spike alone rather then punish him for his indiscretions, but one of his Clients had changed all that.

Angel Investigations had saved her and in response she'd been more then happy to cosy up to Angel in thanks, except Angel didn't swing her way-at least currently. Her happy pill trick had been ingenious but had an unfortunate side effect-it had released Angelus. A very annoyed and frustrated Angelus, who'd taken the opportunity to knock the woman out and dump her somewhere after leaving cryptic clues to keep Wesley and Cordelia busy in searching for them. That done, Angelus had headed straight for Sunnydale to chastise his childe and claim what he'd left. When Angelus had found Spike shacking up to the thing he was set to reclaim, who lay pliant and satisfied in his arms, his fury had been immeasurable.

Spike was lucky Angelus had only knocked him out and dragged both his and Xander's sorry asses to the mansion; the Master Vampire had been livid enough and felt provoked enough to take them both of them, there and then and force them to submit to him. Luckily the drug had started to wear off so Angelus had settled for punishing Spike the old fashioned way; though it had worn off, less then an hour ago, Angel was too tempted by Angelus' idea to let them go. Angel wanted to carry it out and oddly enough his demon was happy with that.

"This is going to hurt you a lot more then me," Angel smirked at his own words as, with his bandaged hand, he picked up his favourite new toy; the large steel cross used on Spike's hips earlier, the perfect weight and size to punish Spike with. Not to mention the added sting the holy object would offer.

"Now Spike, you should know better then to push me."

Spike was silent now, anxiously pulling on the immovable restraints. He wasn't expecting the blow, truthfully he wasn't sure what to expect; to everyone else the slap that echoed around the room was startling, but was nothing in comparison to the blond's loud curses. Spike didn't know what Angel had struck him with but a deep burning followed the sharp, stinging slap as the object remained against his buttocks for a moment.

"Bastard!" Spike bucked, pulling on the restraints with all his strength even as a second blow landed a little lower then the first. "Wanker!" The word was pulled from his lips as his body jerked against the sting, the chains creaking but not loosening in the slightest. Spike sensed Angel's disapproval even before he felt the wrath of it; the older Vampire brought the cross down three more times across Spike's tensed buttocks, the last stroke burning the underneath of his seat as Angel held it a moment longer then the others.

Setting the cross down and pulling the smouldering rag off his own burnt skin, Angel picked up another; addressing Spike as wound it around his palm, "You will listen, not speak William," Angel wound the rag tighter as he picked up the cross. "You will not come to my city and cause havoc. You will not wind up my humans." Each sentence was punctuated by a sharp slap across Spike's rapidly reddening buttocks. "You will not back chat..." he paused and added, "to much. You will respect me as your Sire and you will keep your hands off everything that belongs to me."

Spike was gasping now; he didn't need to breath the action was a reflex from being struck, his rigid restraints not allowing him to escape the scorching smacks to his butt-cheeks. He smelt the smouldered rag, heard the soft clink of the cross being set down and relaxed a little knowing that for at least a minute, his buttocks would be spared. Spike realised what he was being spanked with now and had it been any other item, he'd have been half-hard and begging for more. But the cross was different; it had a sharp bite and left a smarting sensation wherever it fell, one which Spike knew would take several days to fade. He did have to bite back a moan as Angel's hand smoothed over the hot marks and felt his cock swelling once more against the pillow; biting his lip, Spike's eyes drifted back to Xander and his mouth dropped open in shock.

Xander's eyes were dilated, his face flushed though it obviously wasn't a fever that him hot and bothered. Spike watched Xander's eyes shifted away from his body and towards his gaze, the excitement and arousal taunting Spike's senses. Xander did have the good grace to blush deeply even if he couldn't hide the erection that strained away from his body.

*The boy has a kink, who knew?* It was the last idle thought Spike would have for a while as Angel picked up the cross again, bringing it down with an almighty whack. The last coherent thought the blond Vampire had before the white-hot pain overrode his senses was, *Why the bloody hell did it have to be a long sleeved shirt?*

 

***

 

An hour later when Spike lay draped over his pillow, exhausted from crying out and his buttocks aflame, he felt the restraints slowly click off and unhooked from his wrists.

"This is just for the pokers Spike," Anegl's voice was soft, "Not for touching my toys. If you come to my city again, expect me to finish this."

Spike groaned as Angel's hands ghosted over his hot buttocks, massaging coolness across them and soothing them now. Laying limply, he let the older Vampire pick him up and carry him over to the massive bed in the master bedroom; He was surprised that Xander also lay on the bed, huddled up on one side as the man warily assessed Angel. Face down and lying on his stomach was the only option open to Spike at the moment, he didn't protest as Angel set him down nor when Xander scooted closer-the dismay visible on his face.

"I'm sorry, I..." Xander bit off what he was about to say, looking a picture of abject misery. Despite a warning growl from Angel, Xander pulled the Vampire onto his lap stroking his back soothingly. They lay there for a while, Xander's hands massaging and calming Spike, neither one hearing the dark haired Vampire leave.

"It's all right pet," Spike's voice was tired now; in some ways it wasn't alright, in others it was more then but Spike knew where they'd be going from now onwards, even before he heard the engine of Angel's car start up outside. He glanced upwards into Xander's unhappy eyes and lifted his head, kissing the perfect lips in front of him.

"Peaches'll find out, paybacks a bitch."