Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 22 of humorous Deathfic
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
262
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,423

humorous Deathfic: Okay where the hell did the elephant come from?

Summary:

Fandom: House
Genre: Gen
Rating: FRT for some swearing
Warning: DEATHFIC
Series/Sequel: Part of my humorous Deathfic series
Archive: Beyond Canon, WWOMB, my humorous deathfic page (upcoming)
Synopsis: House thought this was going to be a normal day, until one of his Ducklings failed to show up for work.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

Work Text:

humorous Deathfic: Okay, where the hell did the elephant come from?
by Josette Grover

"Okay, This has to be one for Ripley's believe it or not." the cop watching the body be taken away says, taking off his uniform cap. "Has her next of kin been notified?"

"No next of kin, emergency contact is listed as Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. We've been in contact with the hospital administrator, they'll let everybody know what happened." the paramedic says, shutting the doors on the ambulance once the covered body has been placed inside. "I wonder what's going on there."

"How the hell could a elephant sit on Cameron?" House says, pacing back and forth in his office. Wilson, Foreman, and Chase watch him rant without saying a word, used to his moods by now.

"I'm not sure," Cuddy says over the phone. House had put her on speaker when he'd first gotten the call from Cuddy. Cameron is never late, so something must have happened to her.

"I'm not sure, but it looks like one of the trainers was knocked unconscious when the elephant broke loose. Somebody might have given him what he thought was a command, but somehow he broke lose, stampeded across the field and sat on Cameron. She never had a chance."

"What was a elephant doing here anyway?" Foreman asks, "Where did he come from."

House smirks. "Once upon a time there was a mommy elephant and a daddy elephant, and they got very, very happy. . . "


end

Series this work belongs to: