Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 15 of humorous Deathfic
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
581
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
2,006

humorous deathfic: I told you not to eat pepperoni pizza after midnight

Summary:

Fandom: House
Genre: Slash
Pairing: House/Chase/Wilson
Rating: FRC
Warning: DEATHFIC/MPREG(Don't read if it bothers you) (the bunny bit last night and won't let go)
Series/Sequel: Part of my humorous deathfic series
Synopsis: The ducklings have to deal with a pregnant House. Happy, happy, joy, joy.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

Work Text:

I told you not to eat pepperoni pizza after midnight
by Josette Grover

Cuddy winces as Gregory House's eyes fill up with tears as he rubs his stomach protectively. "You want me to work clinic this afternoon with swollen ankles, a sore back, and a baby? How could you do this to me Cuddy, don't you care anything about my baby?"

Cuddy backpedals rapidly, nearly running through the door of House's office. Male laughter follows her down the hall as she makes her escape.

"I knew mood swings were going to be fun." House smirks at his lovers. Wilson is lying on the floor howling with laughter at the expression on Cuddy's face. "Now, one of you help me up, I need to go talk to the other ducklings." He grunts as Wilson and Chase take his hands and pull him to his feet, his stomach huge at just under seven months pregnant. The hand not on his cane, reaches back to rub his back, and House sighs in relief as Chase begins rubbing his back.

"You have two years to stop doing that." he mumbles, pulling first Wilson, then Chase, towards him for a kiss. "Now if I could just get rid of this damn heartburn."

"I told you not to eat that pepperoni pizza last night." Wilson tells his lover. "You know that and the hot peppers don't agree with you."

"But the baby loves them." he whines with a mock-pout. "Don't you love me anymore?" he asks, batting his eyelashes at his lover.

"You know I do House, what do you want me to do now?" Wilson says, rolling his eyes at House's manipulations.

"Order chinese for dinner? I won't be able to leave the hospital for a few hours."

"Not a chance, you don't need the salt with the swelling you've had with your ankles. And you're leaving the hospital on time, I don't care what Cuddy says. What is it?" He asks as somebody knocks frantically at the door.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but Dr. Cuddy was just shot by a patient at the clinic. We're locking down the hospital until he can be recaptured." the security guard says, sticking his head around the door.

"Cuddy's dead?" House asks, eyes beginning to tear up again.

"Look at it this way, love," Wilson says, kissing his lips before beginning to nibble his way down to his neck, lips tracing the hickey from earlier this morning. "Now you won't to fight with Cuddy about doing clinic hours."

"You're right." House says, tears forgotten immediately. "Now, if I could interest either of you in giving me and the baby an examination?" he purrs, pulling the other two men towards his private office and the bed he's had installed for nights he has to stay over.

Cuddy sits upright in bed, gasping as her heartrate begins to slow. Gods what a horrible dream. House would be horrible if he really were pregnant. It was all so clear though, from House first becoming sick by throwing up on her shoes when she came to argue with him about more clinic hours to feeling the blood flowing out of her body when she'd been shot.

"Well, Wilson was right about one thing. No more pepperoni pizza after midnight." she mutters, rolling over and going back to sleep.

Series this work belongs to: