Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 3 of humorous Deathfic
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
376
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
14
Hits:
1,814

humorous deathfic: A what fell on her?

Summary:

Fandom: CSI:NY
Genre: Gen
Rating: FRC
Warning: DEATHFIC
Series/Sequel: Part of my humorous deathfic series
Archive: Beyond Canon, WWOMB, my humorous deathfic page (upcoming)
Synopsis: Mac gets a phone call from the morgue.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

Work Text:

humorous deathfic: A what fell on her?
by Josette Grover

"Excuse me Sid, I couldn't have heard you right? A what fell on Lindsay?" Mac asks, looking at the slightly squashed form of his most annoying CSI.

"You heard me correctly Mac, a toilet fell on Lindsay."

"Where the hell did a toilet come from?"

"I believe Danny said that they were passing by a construction site where an old hotel was being renovated. The company threw their garbage out the windows into a dumpster. Unfortunately, those working on the upper floors didn't know that the old dumpster was full and had been removed. The new dumpster hadn't arrived yet. It is just a case of Lindsay being in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"Why were they on a construction site, anyway?"

"When the company was tearing down some old walls, they found a body. The body had been removed, Lindsay and Danny had finished taking pictures of the scene and the foreman was walking them over to the owner of the company who had just arrived. Danny got a few bruises, Sheldon gave him a couple of aspirin and an ice pack, he's lying down in the break room. He seems to be a little shook up, he's laughing and crying at the same time."

"I'll check on him next. This can only have happened to Lindsay. I can just think of what she'd be saying if this had happened to somebody else."

"We don't have these in Montana." Danny says from the doorway, leaning against the door frame. Mac looks over at him as Sid begins to snicker softly. "Should you be up?"

"Don's running me home." Danny says. "I keep seeing the whole thing happening over and over again whenever I close my eyes. I keep thinking the same thing, thank god the toilet hadn't been used recently."

"Are you sure you didn't hit your head?" Mac asks, his lips twitching in amusement as Don and Stella, who had followed Danny to the morgue, begin snickering helplessly.

"Nope, just brain damage from hanging around Montana too long." Danny says with a cocky grin.

end

Series this work belongs to: