Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Dar and Tao receive an unexpected visitor in the Sanctuary, where minds, among other things, are blown...
    (Contains multiple, graphic male-male sexual descriptions.)

    Disclaimer: I have no claim upon any of these lovely characters, with the exception of one, that of Nyokrinn, Who is my own creation. All other characters are the property of Tribune Entertainment and Alliance/Atlantis. I will not be earning a cent from this piece and wrote it purely for entertainment-- though also, perhaps for a select few readers, to possibly help one more deeply ponder the value and wonders of some of life's natural pleasures. Once I am done with these characters, they shall be returned unscathed and unsullied to their original places in the BeastMaster universe, though hopefully with relaxed, big smiles on their faces.
    If male-male sexual interactions are not your cup of tea, then what brought you this far in the first place? Do yourself and others a favor and go no further. If you are under eighteen (that's right, 18) years old, also stop now and return when you're of legal age to read this story.

    (Note: I welcome this story being archived wherever such writing is deemed appropriate. Please just tell me first where you are archiving it. I also welcome positive, constructive feedback. No flames, please. Thank you.)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    10,394
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    13
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    2,104