Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
501
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
814

On Q for a slayer

Summary:

This is a Buffy/Star Trek crossover.
Disclaimer: None of these characters are mine
Rating PG
Distribution: ask first.
Spoilers: BTVS: None really . set in season 4 but no real spoilage
Star Trek: No spoilers whatsoever
Summary: A stranger provides insight about the origins of slayers
Feedback: Welcome it
Author.s note: This is just a bit of fluff I've been working with. Please be kind with feedback.
Submitted through the Q-trek-fic mailing list.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

On Q for a slayer
by Dragonwillow

It had been a slow night and Buffy was bored. So far she had been to three cemeteries and other likely areas of vampire activity and had yet to see evnen a stink demon. She was about to give up for the night when suddenly a man appeared in front of her and said:

"Oh Goody! A Slayer! This will be fun!"

He then promptly disappeared and in his place appeared 3 mean looking vampires.

Immediately, Buffy was on the offensive with stake in hand. With one leap she had landed in front of the first vampire and staked him before he even had time to blink. Turning around quickly she kicked the second vampire with a heel to the face while bringing her arm around to plunge the stake into the third vampire.

She was ready for the second vampire who was already on his way back for another attack and quickly dusted him.

"Very impressive!" the man appeared again. This time seated cross legged about 6 feet off the ground, and as he hovered there it occurred to Buffy that he looked strangely familiar.

Before she had time to think on it further, the man spoke again:

"Now lets see how you go with some demons" He clicked his fingers and suddenly Buffy was facing four hairy slime demons all looking particularly hungry.

With a roar she leapt forward grabbing the first two by the horns on their head and slamming them into one another. They staggered for a moment then fell to the ground. The third lunged toward Buffy receiving an elbow to the stomach for his trouble she then whipped round with a boot to the head to lay him out cold.

The fourth demon glanced around at his flailing companions then turned around and ran screaming into the night. Buffy watched him disappear into the distance then turned around to the man who was still hovering above the ground with a rapt grin on his face and said:

"I always knew slime demons were cowards" She look up directly at the man "Can.t you do any better?" she challenged.

"We'll see, we'll see but not now. I have a trial to conduct." The man smiled mysteriously then disappeared.
Buffy waited for some more monsters to appear and after ten minutes when still nothing more appeared finally decided that whoever that strange guy was, he wasn.t coming back&& at least not tonight.

As she walked back to the dorms, she mulled over who the strange guy was and what he wanted. He had looked really familiar and she racked her brains trying to figure out why. "Oh well" she thought "I might as well sleep on it".

Q watched her from his vantage point atop the spire of the St Michael.s church as she walked past deep in thought. He had forgotten about the slayers. Now it was time to have some fun.

*** End of Chapter One ***

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Dragonwillow.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.