Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Length: 1,500 + words
    Rating: R (Graphic nudity, Sexual references)
    Pairing: SS/RW (with implied RW/VK, past RW/SF)
    Summary: Post-War. Ron's all grown up, he's an Auror, he's about to have some fun and he's a little nervous as well. Maybe this has something to do with his choice of partner …
    Warnings: Slash (pre-sex), Pwp, Light Voyeurism (stripping), Graphic male nudity incl. Descriptions of genitalia & pubic hair (I'm assuming that most of you would have seen a nekkid grown-up man before ;-) ), Clichés, including a mention of those buttons, HP book 6 spoilers..
    Disclaimer: J.K.Rowling made these boys, not me. Trust me, Snape would be getting a heck of a lot more nookie if he were mine.
    Challenges: The April "Ron/Snape" & "Inexperience" Challenges at Snape_Rarepairs in LJ.
    Notes: Well, as usual, I was planning to do a drabble, and it turned into a one-shot ;p. Once again, sorry this is unbeta-ed - I wanted to get this one posted before the April 30 2006 deadline.
    Submitted through the HarryPotter_Slash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,552
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Hits:
    1,009