Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Dead Man on Campus Paring: Josh/Cooper Rating: NC17 (just the one scene, and just barely) Status: new/complete Archive: yes to list archives Series/Sequel: Part 3 of the "Senior Year" AU series, follows "When In Rome". Other parts can be found on my site. Disclaimers: God bless MTV and Viacom for this inane, sophomoric little piece of film that I watched by accident and haven't stopped slashing since. Notes: This is more or less a series of phone calls in the interim between winter break and the next time Josh and Cooper see each other again. Summary: Josh deals with the morons at school, Cooper deals with family issues, and they both get a little more serious about each other. Awww. That's such a lame summary. Sorry. Warnings: uh...nope Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    12,584
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    8
    Hits:
    1,224