Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
435
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
807

Silliness Can Be Fun

Summary:

Website: None
Permission to archive: Yes, Please
Fandom(s) : The Sentinel
Genre (general, hetero or slash) Pre-slash
Pairing: J/B Established Relationship
Rating: G
Summary: Blair's in a silly mood
Warnings: None
Notes: Not Betaed, all mistakes are mine. Mine, I tell you, mine.
Hahahahaha... Sorry.
Submitted through the SenseXangstRevisited mailing list.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Silliness Can Be Fun
By Peggy R.

For some reason Blair had been in a silly mood all day, he couldn't figure out why, unless it was because he and Jim had finally caught the clue bus and acted on their feelings for each other. Everything was great, nothing bad happening at the PD or at the University today. He had talked to Jim an hour ago, and was told his work load was light and he'd be home early. Blair couldn't wait to get home.

Twenty minutes later Blair was walking through the door of the loft, Jim was sitting on the couch, leg's propped up on the coffee table, drinking a beer and watching TV.

"Hey Chief," Jim said as he got up to come and welcome his new lover home.

"Hi, Jim," Blair replied as he wrapped his arms around his love and accepted the kiss offered.

"Um, Blair? I was thinking about something at work, and I'd like to discuss with you."

Leading his lover over to the couch to sit down, he reached for his beer and took a drink, then reached for the remote and turned the TV down.

'Oh man, why does he always have to be so serious?' Blair thought to himself. 'Well, I'll fix that, once I find out what he wants to talk about.' "Ah, ok Jim. Is something wrong?"

"What? Oh, no it's just... well I got to thinking about... well if something should, you know, happen to me... say like at work or something, I don't want to live in a vegetative state. Dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

Blair looked at Jim for a moment, then calmly got up from the couch, walked over and unplugged the TV and grabbed Jim's beer and dumped the bottle into the sink.

"Well you said....." Blair's silliness coming out again to play. With a squeal, Blair headed for the stairs at a dead run.

With a growl, Jim launched himself off the couch to chase his lover up the stairs.

The End

Had this Joke sent to me by a friend today, and had to make a little snipped about it. Hope you liked it. Original Joke below.

Last night, my wife and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her, "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

She got up, unplugged the TV and then threw out my beer.

BITCH

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Peggy R.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.