Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
326
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
898

Hiatus

Summary:

Rating: G
Disclaimer: All the characters you recognise belong to Joss Whedon, Twentieth Century Fox, Mutant Enemy, Greenwolf Corp, WB, Kuzui, Sandollar and anyone else who has rights to BtVS and/or Angel The Series. This is an piece of copyrighted fan fiction. All trademarks and copyrights acknowledged. No copyright infringement intended, inferred or implied.
Feedback: Sure why not?
Couple: C/D
Spoiler: None
Authour's Notes: I was just playing with a fake lazer gun and this popped
into my head! :) To Audrina: WE LOVE C/D FLUFF! This is fer ye! :)
Summary: Just a short FLUFF about a normal day in Cordelia and Doyle's life!
Submitted through the All-About-Cordy mailing list. This list can no longer approve new members posts, please join us at AllAboutCordy

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Hiatus
by Princess CC

"Mommy...Xander's shooting me with his gun again! Tell 'im to stop!"

The little dark haired, blue eyed 6 year old ran in circles around the kitchen, almost knocking over a chair in the process.

Cordelia put her hand to her forehead as she leaned against the counter. She took a deep breath and spoke sternly.

"Alexander! Stop chasing your sister! And put that gun away! The squealing sounds are giving me a headache!"

Her 10 year old son groaned and ran a hand through his dark brown hair. He looked at her with deep brown puppy eyes.

"Aww Mom...I ain't doin' nothin..."

"Now! And don't talk like that...you sound like your father..."

Xander sighed but nodded and ran out into the livingroom, almost running into his father on the way.

Doyle walked into the kitchen, tousling is son's hair as he rushed past.

"Slow down, Xander...ye might hurt yerself..."

Anne smiled and ran toward her dad, fling herself into his arms.

"Da!!!"

Doyle swung her around in the air then hugged her close to him.

"How's me little princess today? Being good fer yer mommy?"

Anne nodded as Doyle kissed her on the top of the head and set her down.

"Go play sweetie..."

Anne smiled and rushed off into the living room.

Doyle walked over to Cordelia and pulled her into his arms.

"How was yer day, love?"

Cordelia groaned and looked down at her large stomach.

"Being pregnant during the summer is so not fun! Good thing I'm on hiatus from my show...otherwise they'd be doing close ups of my face every scene! I'm huge!!"

Doyle chuckled and kissed her nose.

"But in a good way Princess..."

Cordelia smacked him lightly.

"Hey! You weren't supposed to agree with me!"

A loud crash sounded from the living room and they gave each other knowing looks, yelling in unison.

"Xander!!!!"

See told you it was just FLUFF! :)

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Princess CC.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.