Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,237
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
3,131

Keep On Dancing

Summary:

Post-Nightwing #100. Dick and Jason meet in a club. And the dance begins…

Work Text:

Keep On Dancing

Dick needed to escape from his real life for awhile - not that there was much of it left after Blockbuster... He'd gone somewhere no one who knew him would have expected to see him - a dance club in Brooklyn. He hadn't given much thought to what would happen if he ran into Jason while they were both in civvies, but he'd definitely never given any thought to what would happen if they ran into each other in a gay nightclub. Though, if he had? Dirty dancing together probably wouldn't have been anywhere on his list, let alone at the top. He never would have thought that the two of them would ever... But the music was pounding in his ears, in his blood, the bass rocking through the floor and the walls, and he can't stop moving, especially when Jays was right there with him. Taller, broader, stronger, sexier than he used to be, but his smile's just as sharp and cocky, if more jaded. He's practically poured into a pair of painted leather pants that ride so low on his hips Dick can tell he's definitely not wearing anything under them. His shirt can barely be called that - black mesh tight across his chest, thin strips over his shoulders just seeming to outline his muscles instead of hold the shirt in place. His fiery hair is sweaty and wild around his face, and his eyes... ...are staring straight into Dick's. And Jays moves even closer - if that's possible - and grinds against him, and Dick feels his eyelids fall closed even as his mouth falls open in a wordless gasp. And even the fact that it's so wrong can't negate the truth that it feels so right. He hasn't felt anything this good since...since before everything went to hell, really, though he's no longer sure exactly when that was. Dick never did get to know Jason as well as he'd wanted to. By the time he was able to shove aside his hurt and anger at being replaced, it was too late. But Jays is back, and though he's not the same, neither is Dick. Nothing is the same anymore... Jays gives him a smirk that isn't about anything but sex - hard, dirty sex - and cocks his head questioningly toward a shadowed corner. And here and now...maybe change is a good thing. Dick's smile back is a little shaky, but his footsteps are sure as he lets Jason lead him over to the corner of the room. Jason backs him up against the wall, and gives him an enigmatic little Robin-grin, before he leans in. The kiss, when it comes, is slow and sweet, but hard underneath, and with a tinge of desperation and blood. Dick sucks on Jason's tongue greedily, and moans when Jays presses up against him. It doesn't even bother him - much - that Jays is laughing at his reaction. The vibrations caused by that low chuckle are enough to send shivers all up and down Dick's spine. He wants to make Jays feel like that, and that mesh shirt he's almost-wearing is easy enough to rip off, and then he can touch Jason's skin. Jays doesn't make a sound as Dick caresses, but he twists one of Dick's nipples through his shirt, hard enough to hurt, hard enough to feel good, hard enough... Just hard enough. Lost in a haze of pleasure, Dick doesn't know when Jays managed to undo his pants, but all of a sudden Jason's cupping his dick in his hand, jerking him off slow and strong, his hot, sharp eyes never leaving Dick's. Dick can't do anything for long moments but rock his hips into the feeling, slow, languid, rolling thrusts that make him realize he'd never stopped dancing. Jason smirks at this, mouth a tense line of pent-up lust, and that jars Dick out of his lustful daze. He reaches down and fumbles the buttons on Jason's fly open by pure feel, and then he's got Jason's hot, hard, weighty sex in his hand, and it feels perfect. The angle's odd for this, and he thinks he could make it better if he could see - he wants to see, wants to know what Jason looks like - but he can't take his eyes off of Jason's. He's getting to know Jays quite a bit better than he'd ever wanted to...before. But he wants to now. And then Jason's lips are crushed to his once more and he's fucking Dick with his tongue to the same rhythm as he strokes Dick's cock. They're moaning into each other's mouths, moving against each other's bodies, rocking hard to the beat of the music as they strain for completion. The sensations are almost heavenly in their intensity, but they're neither of them innocent enough for that. Dick catches a snatch of the song playing and decides that 'Hella Good' is a pretty good description for the way he feels at the moment. Damned or not, right now he doesn't feel guilty about anything. Not even whom he's fucking. Maybe, most especially not that. Jason grunts against Dick's neck before he bites, and there's a tense feeling in Jays' cock that Dick knows well. Jays' eyes are hooded, and he clenches his teeth, mouth twisting in snarl. It's only moments later before Dick feels the hot, wet splash of Jays' cum on his hand. Jason's smirk this time is heavy-lidded and sensual, but still sharp as knives. His grip on Dick's cock loosened during his orgasm, but now it firms up again. Jason squeezes him, and the hold he has on Dick's cock is so hard, so tight, it's almost like Jays is trying to force his orgasm out of him. Dick shudders, rolls his hips into Jays' hand, and gives himself up to the feeling. The club is dark, and smoky, but strobe lights flash behind his eyes, and he can't keep them open as he comes. Jays' low laugh brings him back to the land of the living. Dick can't remember if he ever came so hard he passed out...but Jason always was a force of nature. His eyes flutter closed as Jason leans up and in and presses a soft kiss to his lips, soft and almost tender. Dick watches as Jays pulls back and smiles at him. Dick blinks the sweat from his eyes, and in that moment, Jays is there and then he isn't. Dick's left trembling up against the wall of the nightclub, knees weak, sweat trickling down his chest. His shirt is gone - somewhere, maybe the same place Jason's went - and his pants are zipped up over his sated, sticky cock. The demons in his mind are quiet for the first time that he can remember. Dick never did know Jason as well as he'd wanted to. Later - much later - he'll process this. For now... ...he's just going to keep dancing.