Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Based upon the British series QUEER AS FOLK and its sequel.
    ADULT CONTENT;
    WARNINGS: NONE.
    In Series I Stuart and Vince are established as best friends since Stuart and his family moved to Manchester, England from Ireland when Stuart and Vince were fourteen-years-old. In Series I, Vince turns thirty while undergoing a serious romance with Cameron Roberts, an older man, professional accountant, and transplanted Australian. But Vince's unrequited love for Stuart is the main plot of the series, along with Stuart's platonic and unrelenting love of Vince. In the final episode of Series I Vince has broken up with Cameron during a telephone conversation, returning to his main social identity of being Stuart's best friend. Their fate is decided in Series II.
    Nathan, who has left for London at the end of Series Iand so is mentioned briefly here, is a fifteen-year-old deflowered by Stuart, totally besotted by Stuart, and basically referred to by Vince as the one-night-stand that never went away. In Series II Nathan will become a friend of both men, yet not an equal as Stuart and Vince are involved in sorting out the complexities of their own relationship.
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,636
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    4
    Hits:
    773