Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
418
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,002

Dean & Boredom

Summary:

300 word drabble featuring Dean and a famous movie quote.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: I don't own Supernatural, but here's to dreamin'.

A/N: I wrote this as part of a 100 word drabble request over at LJ. This one was requested by Mmarinov. She wanted one with a famous movie quote and this is what happened. Still have 9 more spots left for requests...just check out my profile page for the link...otherwise enjoy. Oh yeah, my muses rarely allow me to tell stories in 100 words so this one's more like 300...shhhh, don't tell the drabble Gods, I need my muses!

 

100 word drabble request Famous Movie Quote

 

Looking at the dim display of the aged digital clock between the beds, Dean Winchester frowned. Three hours has passed since Sam'd left for the library and stacks of musty, old books while he stayed in the hotel to research on the computer the building they were going to rid of its little ghost problem.

With a groan of boredom Dean pushed away from the small hotel room table. Pacing the floor, popping peanut M&M's he waited for his little brother to return- hopefully with more information than he'd managed to scrape together.

The worn mirror above the television grabbed his attention as he paced- he stopped. Yellow bag the M&M's came in firmly held in one hand, he stared into the mirror. Turning sideways he looked down at his gut. Sam was way wrong he decided as he pulled the muscles there taut, eliminating any belly that may have been forming. His M&M habit wasn't turning his belly into a gummy mess of mush.

Lowering the bag of candy to the top of the TV, Dean moved closer to the mirror- hands held as though one were a gun, his familiar .45, and the other were bracing it. Glowering at his reflection, he formed a perfect sneer on his lips and growled out, "Do you feel lucky, huh, punk? Do you?"

The door behind him closed hard and a pitched laugh tore through the silence of the small room. Heat rushed to Dean's face as he dropped his hands and turned quickly from the mirror, hands snagging the bag of M&M's as he moved. "Shouldn't sneak up on a guy!" he snapped, trying to calm himself and coolly walk back to the table and the computer- not looking a smirking and still laughing Sam in the eye.

Fin