Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Wow, over 500 readers, Thank you for giving this story a chance and thank you for all the comments that have helped readers find this story.
    Xander sees the good in Spike and falls in love.
    Spike sees the same emotional pain in Xander that William suffered and falls in love. Neither one knows about the other’s feelings until The Powers decide to intervene.
    This story is set in an AU. There will be mention of cannon through out but the story is not a continuation of cannon. The story takes place after Buffy killed Glory. Buffy never died; Spike killed The Doctor on the tower before he cut Dawn.
    Dedication: To Sablerose, Who inspired me to write poems for her story Lay Me Down. Those poems, in turn, inspired me to write this story.
    Warnings: AU, Slash M/M sex (not every chapter but we will get there.)
    Disclaimer: The characters belong to Joss Whedon. I am only keeping them alive in our hearts
    Acknowledgments: Thanks to my Beta Lili

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    17,061
    Chapters:
    14/14
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    30
    Kudos:
    41
    Bookmarks:
    11
    Hits:
    10,902