Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
314
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
856

Originals and copies

Summary:

Series: TOS
Pairing: K/S
Rating: PG-13, First Time
Summary: Kirk likes to work with originals. Except of one case, or maybe not?
Feedback: Always welcome!
e
Archiv: GermanKS-Archiv (German version) and everyone who likes
Beta: none
Disclaimer: Paramount/Viacom owns Kirk and Spock, the rest is mine and there is nothing earned except of fun. So sit back and enjoy.
Those who are underage or who don't like same-sex-relationships should now leave and read elsewhere. Thanks.
Note: This story was inspired by this fotomanip by Myra:
And please excuse my mystakes, for English is not my native language. I do my very best.
Submitted through the KirkLovesSpock mailing list.

Work Text:

Originals and copies
by T'Sihek

"Mr. Spock. Would you please be so kind and fetch the orignal of this report from my quarters? This one is just a copy and I prefer working with originals. It should be on my desk. I had a short look on it last night," Kirk asked distracted while he concentrated again on his datapad.

Spock raised without a word and went trough the shared bathroom to the captain's quarters. Unlike their usual habits, this time they did the weekly paper warfare in Spock's much warmer quarters. Something Spock greeted, because he often got cold in Kirk's rooms.

On the desk there was the usual mess but not the missing report. Spock looked around, searching, and discovered it finally on the bord next to the bed. He took it. Then he saw an object, half covered by the pillow. It was not the form which irritated him but the color: a dark green, almost like vulcan blood.

Curiously he took it. There was no doubt... it was a dildo. His mind started to work. Many small hints added up and started to form the only logic theory. Just finished forming a conclusion, he heard his captain's voice behind him.

"Spock? Where are.... ah.... there you are. Did you find the.... report?" The last word was only a whisper, when Kirk saw the object in Spock's hands. Kirk's face blushed and he stared speechless at Spock.

The vulcan simultaneously lifted one brow and the dildo a bit. "Yes. I found the report. And more..."

"That... err... I.." Kirk blushed even more and helplessly grew silent, when Spock bent forward. "I just wonder, why you *in this case* are satisfied with a copy, when you can have the original even here?", he murmured and kissed him.

~The end~