Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,570
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
1,284

Distnace

Summary:

Dark and Krad become human and disappear for a whole day; Daisuke, Satoshi, Risa, and Riku go looking for them. When Daisuke is injured by the step-sister of Dark they have to cancel the search for a while. When the two missing angels are found things start to look up for the group, which is until Darks step-sister decides she wants Daisuke to be her puppet. When things begin to get bad, can Dark save Daisuke from being a puppet? Or will he be killed by the one he loves? DarkXDaisuke, KradXSatoshi, OCCXDaisuke.

Work Text:

Distance
Summary: Dark and Krad become human and disappear for a whole day; Daisuke, Satoshi, Risa, and Riku go looking for them. When Daisuke is injured by the step-sister of Dark they have to cancel the search for a while. When the two missing angels are found things start to look up for the group, which is until Darks step-sister decides she wants Daisuke to be her puppet. When things begin to get bad, can Dark save Daisuke from being a puppet? Or will he be killed by the one he loves? DarkXDaisuke, KradXSatoshi, OCCXDaisuke.

"Conversation"
'Talking to self or to inner angels'

Chapter One:

"(Yawn)." 'Morning Dark...hmm? Dark? DARK!' Daisuke freaked trying to contact the angel who lives inside of him. "MOM, DAD; HE'S GONE, DARK'S GONE!" Daisuke yelled running down the stairs. "Oh my, did one of those twin girls confess their love back to you?" Mrs. Niwa asked smiling happily. "NO! I DON'T LOVE THEM ANYMORE!" Daisuke yelled again blushing, and his eyes full of tears. "Then who do you love, dear?" She asked confusedly. "I love...I...love." Daisuke stuttered blushing even more. "Yes go on son, who is the person you love?" His dad asked who looked to his wife worriedly. She looked to him with the same expression, and then they looked to Daisuke waiting. "Dark...I love Dark. I don't know when I began having these feelings, but now that he's gone I understand what they mean. I want Dark back...I love him. I LOVE DARK!" Daisuke cried tears falling to the floor. Mrs. Niwa smiled and walked over to her son kneeling to her knees hugging him. "I bet he's just asleep or in deep thought, Dai. Let's wait until tonight to see if he comes back during the day." She said using a wash towel to wipe his tears away. "Besides that, you should probably hurry Daisuke; you don't want to be late for school now do you?" Mr. Niwa asked taking a sip of his coffee; Daisuke ran upstairs, got ready then ran out of the house. "DAISUKE, WAIT UP!" Someone called from behind him. "Hey Satoshi, by the looks of how worried you are and afraid...Krad is missing?" Daisuke asked his eyes blank from sadness. "Yes...Dark's missing to, eh?" Satoshi asked receiving a nod from the red head. "I told my parents that I loved Dark... and I do...I love him with all my heart. I want him back Satoshi, I want Dark back!" Daisuke cried leaning his forehead on Satoshi's shoulder. "Hm, it's the same way with how I feel for Krad, but try to hang on...We'll find them...both Krad and Dark...I promise." Satoshi smiled the two walking into the school.

During school Daisuke kept staring at one of Dark's feathers, twirling it in his fingers, not paying attention to what his teacher was talking about. 'He's not coming back...he's gone for good. I probably did something to make him leave, I'm such a fool. If he isn't back by tomorrow, I'll end the Niwa's generation for good.' Daisuke thought to himself sticking the feather in the front pocket of his binder then laid his head on the desk staring out the window. He was so out of it for the rest of the time, that he didn't even here the dismissal bell ring until someone smacked him the face with a text book. "Yo, Daisuke, school's over!" He heard Takeshi say. Daisuke didn't say anything, not even bothered that he was hit in the face with a book. "Dude, you are upset! Did one of the Harada twins reject you again?" Takeshi asked, when he was hit with a baseball in the head. "HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR RIKU?" He shouted. "We never rejected him! He rejected us this time. He's upset because Dark is missing, Satoshi told us, because Krad is missing to. So leave Daisuke alone!" Risa said sticking her tongue out at Takeshi. "SO WHAT IF DARK'S MISSING! HE'S A THEIF ANY WAYS WHY SHOULD DAISUKE CARE, DARK'S A STUPID THEIF WANNABE ANGEL!" Takeshi yelled. Satoshi had to be held back by Riku and Risa so he wouldn't pummel Takeshi. "You're wrong Takeshi." Daisuke finally said, Satoshi relaxing seeing Daisuke slowly sit up and stare down at the desk. "How so?" Takeshi challenged. "Dark is smarter than anyone on this planet, and he isn't a wannabe Angel, because he really is one. He's the best thief there is out there. I do care about Dark because I...I..." Daisuke began trying to hold back his tears. Satoshi walked over to Daisuke and put his hand on the boy's shoulder. "It's alright I confess to...who cares what they think." He reassured. "...I love Dark more than anything in the world...I...I can't stop thinking about him. Right now I think I did something that made him leave and if that is the case I'll never forgive myself and probably would kill myself...You don't know how it feels to love someone this much Takeshi. If you did know you would understand what I'm going through!" Daisuke cried out finally letting the tears fall down his cheeks and onto the black feather he was holding again. "The feelings Daisuke has for Dark is the same feelings I share for Krad. Takeshi heed this warning...if you decide to change Daisuke's feelings anytime time soon...I'll kill you and I mean literally, because what I hate the most is when people try to control other people and especially if the person getting controlled is my friend." Satoshi said glaring dark eyes at Takeshi, who just huffed and left. Risa and Riku ran over to the two boys and hugged Daisuke who was crying uncontrollably hugging himself. "Come one Daisuke, it'll be alright, we'll find Dark and Krad. We'll help you find them. How about we do it this weekend? You know looking for Dark and Krad." Riku asked trying to cheer Daisuke up...which wasn't really working out so well. "Problem...How is Daisuke going to sneak out? You two can just leave if you say you're going to a friend's house. I live on my own so I can leave whenever I want to." Satoshi said the two girls groaning in disappointment. "I'll figure out *sniff* a way to *sniff* sneak out *sniff*." Daisuke said calming down a little. The other three nodded in agreement and then they headed home.

At home Daisuke ran in after taking his shoes off and up to his room before his parents could come out and ask him how his day was. In his room Daisuke went out onto his balcony sat down and curled up into a little ball crying again. He was there for a couple hours when he finally stopped crying, stood up and looked out onto the ocean. "It's beginning to get dark...Dark, your name is every where and all I think about. Why did you leave me, Dark? Where did you go? I never got to tell you I loved you... I'm not waiting until the weekend I'm looking for Dark now!" Daisuke said aloud to himself changing into the outfit that looks like Dark's outfit, but in his size and then grabbed his bag with his thief supplies in it and jumped out the window heading to the forest outskirts. "I'll find you Dark, I promise you that!" Daisuke said lifting up Darks feather, suddenly someone laid their hand on his shoulder. Daisuke jumped nearly out of his socks only to see Satoshi and the Harada twins there. "We'll all find him, you, Risa, Riku and I. Let's bring our friends back home safely." Satoshi said, Daisuke nodded the four of them now standing in a line looking into the dark forest. They all took a stepped in the snow falling. "Snow? But it's summer." Risa said. "Snow the symbol of Daisuke and Dark together. Dark knows we're coming." Riku and Satoshi said the three of them running to catch up with Daisuke.

 

There's chapter one, hoped you liked it. This is my first D.N.Angel fanfic so be nice ok? I just started watching D.N.Angel si have no clue how it ends. I've seen the first episode to the 20th episode, and I'm trying to watch up to 26! That is my goal to see what happens on the last episode oh well, anyways I hoped you liked the first chapter! Until chapter two JA!-Sailor Universe Darkness. Next chapter will have some lemon in it.