Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
511
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,004

Jim and Blair Get a Pet

Summary:

In the jungles of Peru, the fight for survival heightened his senses. Now, Detective James Ellison is a SENTINEL in the fight for justice. Seeing before others see. Sensing what others can't. An ever-vigilant watchman in the war against crime. Cute little monsters that love and fight and love to fight. POKEMON! NOTE: Sentinel and related characters are tm and © Pet Fly Productions. No infringement of copyright is intended. Pokemon is tm and © Nintendo classification : gen Rating: FRC--Fan Rated Suitable For Children (G)

Work Text:

Broken Promise Productions
PRESENTS
Jim and Blair Get a Pet





Jim Ellison came home to find Blair in an odd mood. He was hiding something.

"Jim, I know you'll get mad at me for this, but--"

"Chief, what did you do now?"

"Well, uh, Jim, you know, I, um"

"All right, take a deep breath and then tell me what you want to tell me."


Blair took Jim's advice. He took a deep breath and then spat it out. "Jim, I got a pet."

"Sandburg, what did I tell you about getting a pet? I'm still cleaning up from the last pet you got!"

"I know, Jim, but it was so cute and adorable and I couldn't resist and I just had to have one so I got it, man, and then I--"

Jim then put his hand over his Guide's mouth. The anger was clearly showing in Jim's eyes and words when he forcefully said, "Just show me the pet."


Blair took Jim upstairs to show off his new find. It was an adorable little ball of pink with the widest blue eyes you'll ever see. Anyone else would have picked up this creature immediately. Well, anyone except Jim. He just stood there stoically and observed.

"I got it at the pet store," Blair said. "I can't remember its name though. It was something like"

"Jigglypuff," the creature said, almost as if completing Blair's sentence.


"What do you mean it," Jim asked. "You don't even know if it's a boy or a girl?"

"Well, it's kind of hard to tell, man."

"Now let me get this right. You found this thing, this, um"

"Jigglypuff," the creature (obviously identified as a Jigglypuff) said, completing Jim's sentences now.

"Yeah, what that said," Jim continued. "Now you're telling me that you know nothing about it, but you wanted to have it as your pet?"

"Jim, just look at it," Blair said. "How can you resist something so cute?"

"I can resist a lot of things, including you, Chief."

"I just can't understand how you can be so mean, Jim. I mean, it can sing too!"

"Great," Jim began, "it can sing to the wondrous sound of the Muk-Luk Tribe's screaming I hear from your stereo every night."

"Come on baby," Blair said, talking to his new pet. "Sing for us."

With that, the Jigglypuff let loose with its magical song, singing it's own name to a calm relaxing tune. It was such a relaxing tune, though, that it put Jim and Blair to sleep within seconds of the Jigglypuff beginning its tune. Jigglypuff didn't seem to care though, as it sang its heart out for its audience. Then realizing what had happened, it got angry and took out a magic marker. Jigglypuff drew all over Jim and Blair's faces before running off, never to be seen again. Jim and Blair, however, didn't wake up from their relaxing sleep for several hours.

THE END