Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Cally has a secret, Lee has a bad day, the Chief is worried and Starbuck is...just around somewhere doing Starbuck stuff. So let's go find a closet to frak in! Okay, maybe just a couple characters did, it's a start!

    AUTHOR: MMM “Sprite!� Nebulous1, presented by Brimstone Harpy.

    DISCLAIMER: The BSG universe and characters are the property of their creators and/or publishers; this story may not be sold or distributed for profit; no copyright infringement is intended.

    WARNINGS: Non-descriptive allusions to child abuse/rape, this story describes explicit sexual acts between two consenting adults of a therapeutic and loving nature. This is a story about the lingering effects of sexual trauma and the way one woman chose to cure herself. It is meant to be sexy and thoughtful, smutty, yet considerate. Read me? Heed me! Be warned if you are especially sensitive!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    11,521
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    994