Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
450
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,121

Cookiecide

Summary:

Fandom:Law And Order: Special Victims Unit
Pairing:Cassidy/Benson/Munch
Rating:PG-13
Status:eg-new/complete
Archive: Please do post on WWOMB site.
Series/Sequel:None
Disclaimers: Law And Order: Special Victims Unit belongs to Wolf Films and Studios USA Television. Oreo belongs to the Keebler Cookie Company. This story is not-for-profit, but I own it.
Notes: This story is an answer to PEJA's OREO COOKIE CHALLENGE. As for the question, I see one of the characters eating the cookie the same way I do--The whole thing.
Summary:Cassidy was being selfish with his Oreo cookies, until Munch does something to cure him of the selfish bug.
Warnings: Strong language, man puking up lunch.
Submitted through the SpecialVictimsUnit mailing list. This list can no longer approve new members posts, please join us at LawAndOrder_SpecialVictimsUnit

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Cookiecide
by Andrew Troy Keller

Inside the squadroom of the NYPD Special Victims Unit, Det. Brian Cassidy had sat down at his desk, and after having discovered that there were no cases to investigate on that day, started eating a bunch of Oreo cookies.

He had already eaten four whole cookies, until Det. Olivia Benson had walked into the room, and spotted the bag of Oreos on Brian's desk.

But, just as Olivia was about to grab, at least, one of the cookies, Brian had had turned towards Olivia, and demanded, "Don't you even think it, Benson!"

"Hey, come on, Brian.",pleaded a snack-hungry Olivia."Let me have just one, please."

All Brian had done, was roll his eyes, and said nothing.

"Well?",asked a still-hungry Olivia.

"Well,...!",answered Brian, who had taken another cookie out of the bag."NO!" After he had chomped on the whole cookie, Olivia had gave Brian a nasty look, and growled,"I HOPE YOU GET A TOTAL STOMACHACHE, ASSHOLE!"

And with that, poor Olivia had stomped over to her desk, and plopped down in her chair.

So, as soon as Det. John Munch had entered the room, and saw what had happened, between Brian and Olivia, over a bag of Oreos, he had said to himself,"Okay.That's it. I've had it."

Then, John had walked towards Brian's desk, and noticed that Brian was still making a pig of himself on the cookies.

Suddenly, John had turned towards the other detectives, and asked,"Has anyone heard about the cookie-crum sex slayings back in Baltimore?"

At first, Brian had a shocked look on his face. But, it was a temporary thing.

"It was the most disgusting thing you've ever seen in your life.",said John, while he was pouring himself a cup of coffee."While the suspect and victim were fucking each other crazy, the guy has shoved almost three, or four bagfuls of Oreos into her mouth and nose."

After having heard that, Brian had almost lost his lunch,but,was able to control it.

"And, it wasn't just in Baltimore.",said John, after he had walked to his desk, and sat down."You could imagine the look of the other bodies in Los Angeles,Boston,Cleveland,...!"

It was right then, that Brian couldn't handle it anymore.

So, he had grabbed his mouth, and ran towards the men's restroom, where he had puked up his whole lunch.

After that, John had got up, walked towards Brian's desk, and asked,"Anybody want some Oreos?"

Olivia had gotten up from her chair, and answered,"I DO! I DO!"

"Okay, here you go.",said John, before he had given Olivia some of the cookies."Next?"

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.