Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: I have no idea. It's slash, but not too much detail.
    Pairing: Spike and everyone! - only joking, that was the original plan but I have a habit of stretching my goals too far.
    Disclaimers: I don't own these characters. They belong to Joss Whedon, 20th Century Fox, Mutant Enemy, etc. No copyright infringement is intended. Please don't sue, I need money to feed my fluffy sheep.
    Warnings: Spoiler things for Buffy season 4, (pre-Tara, post-chip)
    Summary: Spike has recently found he can bite and have a 'snackette' if it's done with a shag.
    Note: Everything between < and > is thought.
    Thank you's: To Wolfine for inspiring me in the first place (even if the story did end up completely different to how I planned it!) and to Little Alex for beta-ing it for me, (I now know the purpose of semi-colons!!)
    Feedback: Adored and loved, even critical stuff (yes I'm a masochist!)
    Submitted through the SpikeSlash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,580
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    5
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    771