Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
405
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,047

Beginnings middles ends

Summary:

Three drabbles written for the drabbles100 challenge over at the LJ
Submitted through the Crime_Scene_Investigation_Slash mailing list.

Work Text:

#001 Beginnings

Title: „How it started"
Author: Beverly
Fandom/Pairing: CSI Las Vegas, Gil Grissom/Nick Stokes
Rating: R
Wordcount: 100

He couldn't tell exactly when it all started. A quick glance, a casual touch, a breakfast together after shift. And one day it simply happened. It wasn't overly spectacular...no violins or flowers. Yet it was everything he ever dreamed of. So much more than he could have ever hoped for.

He looked down at the man in his arms. His dark hair was disheveled, his skin still slightly flushed from their previous lovemaking. No, he really couldn't tell when it all had begun.

But he could tell that Nick Stokes was by far the best that could have happened.

 

#002 Middles

Title: „Caring"
Author: Beverly
Fandom/Pairing: CSI Las Vegas, Gil Grissom/Nick Stokes
Rating: R
Wordcount: 118

It was in the middle of a case when Nick suddenly sensed that he was being watched. He turned around and found himself under the intense focus of Gil Grissom. His blue eyes were fixed on him as if he were a very interesting bug. And Nick could see the question in them. Under the victims were children. Could he go through it? Nick gave him a court nod. But right in this moment the stretcher with one of the boys was rolled by, and Nick lost it, punching the doorframe in blind rage.

He missed Gil's wincing. And the look in Gil's eyes...helpless because in the middle of this all he wasn't able to help him.

#003 Ends

Title: „At the wrong end of the gun"
Author: Beverly
Fandom/Pairing: CSI Las Vegas, Gil Grissom/Nick Stokes
Rating: R
Wordcount: 110

Slowly Gil put the weapon away. It was over. The policemen had cuffed Amy Handler and had her led to the policecar, her husband was standing in front of his house, helpless staring after the car, and Gil was running back to the house. His mind was set solely on Nicky now. He needed to make sure that he was okay.

He found him still standing in the living room, unmoving, tears streaming down his face. Without saying a word he enfolded the younger man in an embrace. And finally Nicky broke together. Crying he clung to him, while Gil whispered over and over again, „It's okay, Nicky. It's over."