Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Eric has to decide what he wants after the evidence locker incident. I don’t own them. CBS and their creators do. Just borrowing them for fun. AU. Written after Silencer, so spoilers if you haven’t seen that episode yet. After seeing Ryan’s face when he saw Eric and Boa Vista, I couldn’t help myself. Also, Boa Vista, I don’t like her much, so she doesn’t have much of a role. And I don’t know anything about Miami geography. Nor do I really know much about Eric’s family, so most anything mentioned will be made up for the purposes of the story. Also, we’re going to pretend that the nail in the eye thing didn’t happen. And this didn’t turn out like I thought it would. It turned out to be a bit more angsty than I thought it would. When I first started writing, all it was going to be was a PWP, but the plot snuck in somehow, somewhere, and the smut didn’t.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,978
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    12
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    1,378