Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Dead Man on Campus
    Pairing: Josh/Cooper
    Rating: R
    Status: new
    Archive: Yes to list archives
    Disclaimers: Characters belong to others. Realistically, this is all you're going to get me to admit to.
    Notes: I've only ever seen the last 10 minutes of this film despite numerous attempts to rent a copy after missing it on the TV. The idea for this hit me as I looked up from my computer and saw my 'Last Night' video (which I've only been able to watch twice in all the time I've owned it) and thus, this piece of AU fic was born. This is my first Dead Man On Campus fic, so please, show mercy :)
    Rating: I've given it an R rating for a bit of naughty language and a bit of angst. Oh, and for the sappiness of the sap content. :)
    Summary: It's the end of the world. Where would you rather be?
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    700
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    4
    Hits:
    747