Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2006-03-21
Words:
2,415
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
23
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
3,042

Meanwhile back at the dorm

Summary:

Fandom: Harry Potter
Genre: Slash
Rating: FRT
Pairing: Hermione/Padma/Lavendar, Harry/Ron/Neville
Series/Sequel: Part of unnamed series. Follows 'I told you not to add the mugwot root too soon!', 'The trip back to the dorms', and 'The teachers prepare for the worst'
Warnings: F/F/F, M/M/M sex. Please note, age of consent is sixteen in the UK so while they would be underaged here in the United States, in England they'd just be legal.
AN: I just found out that Padma's in Ravenclaw, not Gryffindor. For this story, I've switched them around, Parvati's in Ravenclaw, and her sister's in Gryffindor.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

Chapter 1: complete

Chapter Text

Meanwhile, back at the dorm
by Josette Grover

Hermione blushes as Padma trails a hand over her breasts. The other girl had pulled them into the bathroom when they'd entered the dorm, turning on the warm water and pulling her soon to be lovers under the water with her before washing her hair.

"You are so beautiful when you blush." Padma purrs, wiping her off with a warmed towel delivered by the house elves. "I could look at you all day." Her hand reaches between Hermione's legs, neatly sliding between the outer lips and finding the puckered opening to her womanhood. Her finger brushes the opening and she smiles as Hermione blushes again.

"So you're still an innocent, my love? I would have thought that Ron or Harry would have taken care of that for you before now." Padma says, brushing a finger over the opening before wrapping her other arm around Hermione's neck and pulling her into a kiss.

Hermione's mouth opens under the pressure of Padma's mouth, allowing the other girl to slip her tongue into her mouth as Lavendar takes over the job of drying all three girls off and leading them into their bedroom. She pauses to throw the lock to make sure nobody else enters the room, though with only the three girls in their year, who would need to enter the room?

"My mother," Hermione pants when Padma releases her mouth. "My mother told me that good girls wait until after they're married. She doesn't even like me touching myself down there. She's afraid I'm going to find a bloke and get myself up the duff. It happened to a cousin five years ago, and she's watched me like a hawk ever since. And boys have always been put off by women who are smarter than they are."

Padma smiles as she takes Hermione by the hand, leading her to one of the beds. Now she knows why the seventh year student beds are so much bigger than the other years. Lying down on the bed, she pulls Lavender and Hermione down beside her, maneuvering Hermione until she's lying in the middle of the bed. Standing up and stretching, enjoying the look the other two girls give her, she walks naked over to her trunk and reaches inside, bringing out a square box about the size of a dvd player. She brings the box over, putting it on the stand between two of the beds and opens it, pulling out a strap on dildo.

"Toys." she purrs. "The magic is on the box, so that everything fits inside, so we can still use them even without our magic." she grins as Hermione's eyes grow huge as she runs the dildo over her lips before trailing it down her stomach and between her legs. Putting one foot on the side of the bed, she watches Hermione's face as she slides the dildo into her vagina, twisting it before moving it in and out.

"Let me take care of you, Padma." Lavender says, "Lie on the bed beside Hermione and give me my favorite toy of yours." she says, sitting up.

Padma pouts as she removes the dildo, putting it on the stand before she pulls a two headed dildo out of the box and handing it over. She lies on the bed, pulling Hermione into her arms as she spreads her legs.

"Watch me fuck Padma's tight little quim, Hermione." Lavender says, reaching down and inserting one end of the dildo into her own vagina before sliding into Padma's nest of black curls. She begins a rocking motion that leaves them both gasping from their orgasms.

"that's one way to pleasure another girl." Padma says as she catches her breath. "There's another way that's even more pleasurable. Do you want me to show you?"

Hermione nods, gasping and clutching at Padma's head when Padma suddenly buries her face between Hermione's legs, tongue finding the opening to her maidenhood and playing with it. It's a good thing the seven years rooms had been soundproofed earlier today, otherwise the yell Hermione lets out would have scared all the younger girls. Those who hadn't yet found the joys of sex, anyway.

"Funny,"Minerva muses as she pulls a bottle from her private stash. "I never would have thought the girl a screamer. The only other reason would be . . . Oh no, tell me that Granger's not a virgin." She moans, calling Poppy for a headache remedy. She's going to need it by the end of the night.

 

TBC