Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Harry Potter
    Genre: Not sure
    Rating: 18
    Pairing: Narcissa Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy and two muggle girls
    Warning: Contains descriptions of physical abuse, lesbian sex and sodomy, implied incest.
    Summary: Narcissa Malfoy upset by the incompetence of her muggle maid decides too teach the girl a lesson and indulge her taste for lesbian sex and more….
    Disclaimer: The characters in this story are the intellectual property of J K Rowling and any partners or associates with whom she has any agreement to share ownership or any rights to them. No infringement of copyright or other rights is intended and no financial or other gain is expected. I borrow merely borrow thesev characters for my own amusement and the amusement of others.
    Submitted through the HarryPotter_Slash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,698
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    28
    Hits:
    8,626