Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2006-03-14
Words:
2,763
Chapters:
7/7
Kudos:
38
Bookmarks:
4
Hits:
3,320

Trial and Error series

Summary:

Set of stories, drabbles and ficlets in the Hercules and Xena Universes, spanning a large stretch of time to crossover with a future series (points if you can guess what) When prophecys from the Fates are set into action and the future of the Greek Pantheon is put at stake, everyone has to pull together to stop a futre that spells disaster for them all. Of which 'Bitter Sweet' is part. Also known as 'Symphony' series.

Chapter 1: Getting back into the swing of things

Chapter Text

~A few days day after Leonie's birth~

 

 

"She's really small...."

 

Ares frowns as he surveys his newest daughter. Not only was she at lot smaller then he expected, especially in comparison to some of the other babies but she was a lot lighter too. However much Godly power she'd inherited, Leonie was still just a baby though she was definitely catching on quickly; She'd shown a distinct lack of power since leaving the sanctuary of Joxer's womb. As he held her up, taking care to support her head, her feet mimicked walking movements, which fascinated the War God.

 

"I'm not sure if she's spending too much energy crying and pooping or if she's just pissed at us for taking her out." Ares murmurs as he turns to Joxer, sensing the other man behind him.

 

"Probably annoyed, I have the feeling she'll be as stubborn as you. " Joxer winds his arms around Ares middle, "speaking of coming out and stubborn, Apollo agrees we can start reaffirming our relationship again." He grins, nipping at Ares earlobe, "And whilst I'll be the first to agree our daughter is fascinating and perfect, she's getting a little grumpy and needs her sleep. Besides tonight I think I could do with being the one who gets all your attention."

 

As if on cue the baby starts to fuss and Ares sets her carefully down but as she continues to fuss he moves to pick her up again, only to be interrupted by Joxer's hand gripping his ass.

 

"Joxer?"

 

Ares closes his eyes biting back the groan as the hand moves around to his crotch. "You've made your point, bed now."