Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Harry Potter
    Genre: Slash
    Rating: 17
    Pairing: Hermione/Tonks
    Warning: Contains graphic sex
    Summary: Hermione confused by an unexpected encounter during the summer holidays finds solace in the arms of Nymphadora Tonks.
    Disclaimer: These characters are the intellectual property of J K Rowling and any other commercial partners or associates of the original author. I have no commercial interest in them and merely borrow them in order to have fun speculating on what things they may do which Ms Rowling has not enlightened her readers about.
    Notes: I would greatly appreciate feedback from any readers, good, bad or indifferent. This is the only way I can improve so if you read the story please leave a message on the site where you found it, however brief, letting me know what you thought of my efforts.
    Submitted through the HarryPotter_Slash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,910
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    18
    Hits:
    2,910