Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
262
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,494

Bliss

Summary:

A brief extension of the opening scene of "Shock and Oww". Written in answer to Peja's challenge to use the line "You have dirty in your eyes" in a story.

Work Text:

BLISS
by T'Lin -- 3/11/06

Three days in bed. Unacceptable.

Reaching beneath the bedcovers, I grabbed for the remote, while Denny cried out "Same team, same team."

My prize in hand, I replied, "think of this as an intervention," then changed the channel to news, knowing that the case being discussed would get his attention.

As predicted, Denny got up, raring to go. "I see you got your bliss back," I commented, noticing his erection.

Denny looked down, then back at me, and said, "Alan."

"Yes Denny," I replied with a smile.

"You have dirty in your eyes."

"I do?" I replied as I smiled even more.

"Yes, and I ..." Denny paused, then continued, "remember, same team."

"How could I forget?" I said, licking my lips slightly, as I purposefully looked at his crotch.

"Stop that," Denny cried out, as he grabbed his blanket to cover himself.

After a moment, I switched my gaze back to his face, and said, "Then I suggest you get dressed," as I held out the suit I had picked for him to wear, adding, "unless you like tempting me like this."

Denny took the clothing, then said, "Get out, while I get dressed."

"Of course, Denny," I said with a smile, noting to myself that he didn't deny my last comment. "I'll be waiting for you in the livingroom." And with a smile, I left Denny alone, knowing that I had fulfilled my duty in getting him back on track, and back to work, where he needs to be.

~end~