Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Baby
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2006-03-10
Words:
7,512
Chapters:
16/16
Comments:
1
Kudos:
206
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
20,658

Baby

Summary:

This is Mpreg. Bo and Luke welcome a new member to the Duke clan. I'm hoping this will be a series.

Chapter 1: 1/16

Chapter Text

DUKE'S FARM

Bo Duke was racing his and his boyfriend Luke Duke's car the General lee. It was rare in Hazard county to find cousins who loved each other. Maybe even sinful. But him and Luke didn't mind they had fallen for each other. Bo smirked as he rounded the last corner to the Duke farm. Daisy was standing outside hanging up the wash. When Bo climbed out of the General lee he heard the porch screen door slam shut. His Uncle Jesse cringed. "Uncle Jesse remember Luke is sleeping." Daisy said.

Uncle Jesse nodded. "Yeah Daisy I know." Uncle Jesse said.

Bo leaned against the car and smirked. "He trying to do the chores?" Bo asked.

Daisy nodded. "Been that way since you left this morning. I tell you fellas if we don't get him outa the house he's gonna go stir crazy. And that ain't good for him or the baby." Daisy said. Bo and Uncle Jesse nodded. 6 months ago they had learned that Luke was 2 months pregnant with his and Bo's child. Bo and Luke had been ecstatic that was until about 2 weeks ago when Doc Appleby put Luke on bed rest for the next 2 weeks.

Bo smirked. "I'm gonna go check on him. Today Doc Appleby told me he could do a little riding." Bo said.

Daisy smiled. "Well that's good." Daisy said.

Uncle Jesse was a little worried tho. "Well just be careful. If Roscoe tries to chase you stop. I don;'t think jumping in the General Lee is what the doctor is thinking for Luke right now." Uncle Jesse said.

Bo smirked. "Yes sir." Bo said going into the house.

Bo walked into the bedroom him and Luke had shared all their lives to find his Lover laying on his side eyes closed. Bo smiled softly and crawled onto the bed behind him and wrapped him up in his arms. "Bo?" Luke asked.

Bo smiled. 'Who else is gonna be holding you this close?" Bo asked.

Luke turned in Bo's arms and smiled. "Where you been?" Luke asked.

Bo ran his hand down along Luke's back in slow circular motions. "Was testing some roads. How about some riding time just you and me." Bo said.

Luke looked at him skeptical. "Doc put me on bed rest Bo. It's for the baby's sake." Luke said.

Bo placed his hand on Luke's growing belly. "I ran into Doc Appleby while I was in town. Said a little ride won't hurt you." Bo said.

Luke nodded. "K." Luke said.

Bo got up and grabbed the sweatshirt Luke had been wearing for the past month and a half since he had began showing a lot. Handing the shirt to Luke he smirked when he noticed Luke grimace at the shirt. "Smell bad?" Bo asked. Luke shook his head smiling at Bo.

At the Boars Nest Boss hogg and Roscoe were talking with a man about some land. "You know we have learned that there's a man here in Hazard who is pregnant. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you?" The man asked Boss and Roscoe.

"Man pregnant? Roscoe did you know about one of Hazard's men being pregnant?" Boss asked.
"No little fat buddy I didn't." Roscoe said.

Carter [man ] nodded. "Yeah we want to meet him. We're willing to pay about 1'000 dollars just to meet him." Carter said.

Boss got a goofy look on his face. "1'000 dollars?" Boss asked.

Carter nodded. "Yes sir."

Boss nodded. "Well his name is Luke Duke. But we'll pick him up for you." Boss said grabbing another cigar and ushering Roscoe out the door.

"You just wait here." Boss said closing his office door.

Belladeer: Now folks I think this is trouble for the dukes. Especially Luke and the baby.

TBC?