Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Stargate: Atlantis
    Pairing/s: Rodney McKay/John Sheppard. Rodney Sheppard/John Sheppard
    Spoilers: Trinity and The Brotherhood
    Summary: An accident with Ancient technology sucks a John and Rodney from an alternate universe onto Atlantis – and they have very different ideas about sex, marriage and relationships.
    Rating: NC-17 for m/m sex and graphic, kinky BDSM sex, BDSM lifestyle themes and spanking.
    Keywords: Angst, romance, major UST, hurt/comfort, BDSM.
    Archive: Wraithbait, Area 52, WWOMB, anywhere
    Feedback: Yes please! To xanthe@xanthe.org
    Many thanks to: Bluespirit for unwavering support, constant enthusiasm, good suggestions and beta help and for just being fabulous. I really can't thank Bluespirit enough. She's been so fabulous and I seriously doubt I'd have continued writing this story without her help and support. Any mistakes are my own. Special thanks also to Flying North for discussions and suggestions. Separate thanks also due to the fantastically talented Bluespirit for the amazingly inspiring title graphic ;-).
    Warning: BDSM lifestyle themes, graphic, loving BDSM sex, dark, possessive sex, and consensual spanking. Please DO NOT READ if those ideas upset or squick you.
    Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. It is not intended to be a how-to guide for BDSM - there are plenty of sites on the net for that. The alternate universe depicted is intended to be hot and fun - it's not a serious attempt to analyse how such a society would really work.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    121,317
    Chapters:
    13/13
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    4
    Kudos:
    53
    Bookmarks:
    7
    Hits:
    10,025