Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,614
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,104

Handjive

Summary:

Set early Season 2 --

“Way I remember it, you got plenty of other skills though.� His voice had gone rough, slow drawl with a hard edge, hand sliding down to rest on his hip.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

"So, I guess you're tonight's babysitter." Sawyer smirked at Sayid as the other man walked into the cave and carefully laid his pack down. Sayid was silent, an almost imperceptible nod his only response. Sawyer's smirk faded, well hell, 'ole Ahab the Arab was gonna give him the silent treatment. The thought irked him even though he'd been complaining about all the chattering Shannon did when she pulled nurse duty the night before.

He had a bad case of cabin, no, make that cave, fever. Granted he's only been awake for the last two days after nearly a week of unconsciousness, but he was feeling right spry now. Not that he'd recommend a bullet to the shoulder and almost drowning, but being the wounded "hero" did have its perks. After Jack had patched him up and seen him through the worst of his recovery, the Doc had deemed it necessary for someone to stay by Sawyer's side at all times. Hence the rotating roster of "nurses." Something about fevers having a nasty way of flaring up in the night. Whatever.

To Sawyer it meant that he had company at last. Not that he'd ever admit to being lonely or anything, but still human companionship was nice. Somebody to talk to, or in Shannon's case, listen to, mostly a dissertation on the need for nail polish and hair products. With Sayid it was probably going to be more talking at than talking to, but hey, it helped pass the time.

Things had been awkward between the two of them from the beginning, Sawyer thought as he shifted on his pallet to watch Sayid. Within the first couple of weeks on the island they'd fought and fucked, just a couple of hurried encounters away from prying eyes. It had ended as abruptly as it started, right around the time that Shannon started sniffing around Sayid like a bitch in heat. The fucking part, well, that had surprised the hell out of him. That first instant when a shoving match had turned into another sort of fight for dominance was burned into his brain. He felt his cock harden, its first sign of life in days, as he remembered Sayid slamming him up against the rough bark of a palm tree, the pain lost to pleasure when Sayid's mouth took his.

Damn, best not to go down that particular side road of memory lane. He shifted again, rolling over on his uninjured arm and propping himself up. Sayid was making another pallet, no more than a foot away because of the close confines of the cave. His back was to Sawyer, dark skin gleaming against the bright white of his muscle shirt. Hell, Mr. Wizard must've made some bleach or something, because no matter how grungy the rest of them got, Sayid's clothes seemed to stay Clorox-fresh. As he watched, Sayid bent forward, the position accentuating the tight ass underneath faded khakis. Sawyer's cock gave another little twitch as he remembered the muscles in that ass flexing under his hand.

"Is there any particular reason you are staring at me?" The coolly accented voice made Sawyer's eyes jerk upward to meet Sayid's amused face. The other man had turned slightly, looking over his shoulder at Sawyer.

"Nah," shit, Sawyer hated the break in his voice, the one word answer leaving his mouth dry. "Just bored I reckon. Thought maybe you'd put on a puppet show or something. Ya know, sometimes they do that at the hospital. Helps entertain the patients."

Sayid dropped down onto his newly made pallet, his position mirroring Sawyer's. "A puppet show? I think not. I should make animals for you out of balloons perhaps." He made a few elaborate hand motions, "Not one of my skills, I'm afraid."

Sawyer was mesmerized by those hands, long fingers, thick but oh so nimble. Those fingers knew how to hit the right spot too, as the dull ache in his balls reminded him. Knew how to twist and flick and wrap around a hard cock. He drew in a ragged breath, his dick was full and hard now, remembering the slide of those fingers. "Way I remember it, you got plenty of other skills though." His voice had gone rough, slow drawl with a hard edge, hand sliding down to rest on his hip, movement drawing Sayid's eyes to his erection.

The other man's eyes widened just the tiniest bit, dark gaze fastening on the obvious erection straining against Sawyer's jeans. "How about it Sayid," Sawyer's hand slid the last couple of inches to skim over his cock. "For old times sake. Talent like what you've got shouldn't go to waste." His hand curved over the bulge in his jeans, "Especially when your fellow man could use a helping hand."

Sayid gave a little shake of his head, eyes finally sliding up to meet Sawyer's. "What happened before...well, I'm with Shannon now." Slight hint of something, regret maybe, or even resignation in those dark eyes.

It stung a little bit, rejection always did, especially when you weren't used to it, but Sawyer didn't let his voice waver. "I ain't asking for roses and candlelight, no going steady here," his tongue flicked out to wet his bottom lip, Sayid's eyes following the motion. "Just a little hand job between castaways. I'm sure Sticks would understand." He didn't add that she'd offered it the night before.

Sayid's eyes slid closed, mouth tightening. A quick look showed that while he might be saying no, his cock was saying yes, the outline of it hard and thick against his pants. When Sayid didn't speak, Sawyer continued. "Of course, you can't leave no how. I might, 'spike a fever' Doc says. So if you don't help I'll just have to do it myself. With you watchin'."

Now that got a response, Sayid's eyes opening even as Sawyer rolled onto his back. Sawyer's hands moved slowly but with purpose as he unfastened his jeans and slowly worked them down. He heard Sayid mutter something, then, "Sawyer, I do not think - "

"No, problem is you think too much." He interrupted, his own words fading into a moan as his hand fastened over his cock. One long stroke to start, his own hand enough to make him shiver. He turned his head, eyes watching Sayid's face as the other man stared at his cock. That was it, that look that hinted at the passion underneath the surface, same look Sayid had worn when Sawyer had sunk into him balls deep. Another stroke, harder this time, dry-fucking his own fist as Sayid watched him. Again and again, his hips straining up, the edge starting to build, eyes still locked on the other man's face, watching, seeing the exact moment Sayid's resolve broke.

Then Sayid was on hands and knees, crawling to him, mouth already open wide as he bent to Sawyer's cock. And, "Fuck, yeah," words ground out between Sawyer's clenched teeth as Sayid's lips wrapped around the head of his cock, wet and hot and with just the right pressure. Ragged breath as the mouth moved lower, cock sliding into warm welcoming mouth.

Sawyer's hands went to Sayid's head, not holding, just brushing through the mass of dark waves. Eyes shut and lips pressed together tight as the sensation of lips-tongue-teeth overwhelmed him. Slide and retreat, Sayid's mouth moving fast, but not too fast, as if he knew it had been too long and Sawyer was already perilously close to the edge. Buck up, hips thrusting now, pain from his shoulder just another layer of sensation because now Sayid's hand joined his mouth on Sawyer's cock. Those fingers wrapped around him, hint of callus, grip tight, mouth tight. Twist and push/pull, mouth and fingers working together, stroke and slide and balls tight, wet heat, wet heat and pressure then release.

Crying out now, couldn't even recognize his own voice, just white hot heat to go along with the sound of his saliva-slicked cock disappearing into mouth and hand. Coming, going, hell, who knew, world compressed down to just the feel of his cock pulsing between Sayid's lips. Hands going tight in Sayid's hair, because, jesusgodfuck, take every drop, take every drop. And Sayid did, mouth and tongue working him until the last little shudder rocked through him. Only then did Sayid's hand and mouth move away.

Through half-closed eyes Sawyer watched as Sayid pushed his own pants down, fisting his cock. On his knees now beside Sawyer, cock swollen and red. And Sawyer wanted to taste that cock, to feel it, fuck it, but it was already too late, because Sayid's hand was moving too fast. Just a few rough strokes and Sayid was coming, splash of heat across Sawyer's belly, Sayid's back arching, hips thrust forward. Goddamn it, Sayid with cock in hand was a beautiful sight and Sawyer felt his own spent cock give a little twitch. The feel of Sayid's come on his belly, like a liquid brand and hellfire, he felt alive for the first time since that bulled had ripped into him.

Throat dry, but his mouth was watering as he watched Sayid collapse back on the pallet. Sawyer felt like he was back in high school, chest burning, thighs quivering like he'd sprinted a mile around the track. Fuzzy world in sharp focus now as Sayid rolled to his side to look at him. Sharp focus almost too sharp as the jagged edge of pain flowed over him, Sayid's face suddenly gone pale.

"Your shoulder, it's bleeding," and even as Sayid said the words the sharp edge blurred again, world falling away as everything went black.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author lillyjk.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.