Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Genre: Smut, H/C, Humor
    Rating: M or FRM
    Archive: FF, Stargate_Atlantis_Slash, McShep Slash, wraithbait
    Pairings: Sheppard and Rodney
    Spoilers: Season 2 onward
    Summary: Rodney has a secret fear involving relationships and Sheppard has a plan to make him face it. McShep Slash.
    Warnings: Adult content. McShep. Don't read if you don't like this type of slash, and don't blame me for reading this when I warned you about it!
    Disclaimer: I don't own Stargate: Atlantis but…everything else is mine and therefore please ask and do not infringe nor steal my original themes, concepts, ideas or characters please.
    Challenge: Everyone has a secret fear, some more than one. I'm hoping some of you would like to write me a fic where your character has to face the thing that scares him the most (prefer not a character death fic on this one). Can be as long or short as you like, any pairing by PEJA (Stargate Atlantis Slash - yg)
    Submitted through the Stargate_Atlantis_Slash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,142
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    13
    Hits:
    933