Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,757
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
882

Got Silk?

Summary:

Gil goes shopping after his meeting with Mimosa at the end of Ch-Ch-Changes.

Work Text:

Gil watched the transsexual known as Mimosa and tried his best to listen to what she was saying after finding out what had happened to a friend of hers saying not let the dirtier part take over looking at the clothing she was wearing. Everything was either silk or a similar very nice material, and it helped that Mimosa reminded him very much of a certain brown-eyed, blond haired former lab tech that was inching closer to becoming a full-blown CSI.

Gil bit back a smile at the thought of his young lover and sub. He would be the first to admit that his relationship with his young protégé came as a surprise even to him. He'd never denied that he was attracted to Greg, it was just that he never thought that his feelings would be reciprocated so he never made them known until shortly after the lab explosion and his ear surgery when he'd found a very lost and scared Greg at Lady Heather's one evening when he had come in for his first session as a fully trained Dom. He'd been even more shocked when Lady Heather had taken him aside and said that she'd like for him to make Greg his full-time submissive. That Greg needed a Dom like the one she'd seen Gil be. Taking Greg back into the room Heather had designated, Gil had quickly realized that Heather was dead on. Greg's already thin body was underweight and he showed signs that he hadn't been treated particularly well by the last person he'd been involved with. After a long talk, Gil had found out that Greg's last master had ended the relationship for no other reason but the fact that A: Greg's back was still healing and he really couldn't take the kind of discipline that he used to and B: that Greg had nightmares that would jolt him awake and leave him unable to sleep. Greg hadn't really gone into details, but Gil got the impression that the break-up hadn't been amicable and Greg was left without a master and feeling vulnerable. Their first time hadn't been much but establishing their boundaries and mixing in a little discipline. After that, things had proceeded at a respectable pace.

They'd been together for a few months when, at Lady Heather's Halloween Party, Greg'd had a nasty encounter with his ex-master that had ended with Greg having several bruises from someone's hand other than Gil's, which was unacceptable, Greg's ex being banned from Lady Heather's, and Greg getting his brains fucked out while tied to Lady Heather's Bed of a Thousand Punishments. Gil had fucked Greg until he passed out and then had waited until he'd woken up and then started all over again, fucking Greg until he was crying and begging in submission. One thing Gil had set out to show him was that he was extremely possessive and he wouldn't abide Greg carrying anyone's marks but his. After that, Gil had moved Greg into his house permanently. It wasn't that he thought Greg couldn't take care of himself, but the encounter with Greg's former master had brought out his possessive streak in full force and Greg had moved in without much of a fight.

Now they'd been together for almost two years and things were going great, which is why he was sitting here talking to a transsexual and fantasizing about Greg in her clothes. As their relationship had progressed, Gil had been surprised to learn that Greg liked to dress in women's underwear. Not often and only the underwear, but still.

The first time Gil had watched Greg take off his clothes for bed and saw his sub wearing a silk camisole and silky, lacy boy-cut shorts, all the things he'd been thinking and planning had rushed out of his head as he'd watched his pet moving around their bedroom in beautiful women's underwear until all he could think about was if the material felt as good as Greg's bare skin. From the first moment since he'd crept up behind him and ran his hands over the soft material covering Greg's ass, Greg in women's clothing had become an almost fetish of his.

Greg's initial reasons for wearing women's underwear were actually quite understandable; after the explosion, his burned back was quite sensitive and for awhile he couldn't stand anything too rough on his back, even cotton felt too rough to him. A very good friend of his, who had fewer inhibitions about sex than he did, suggested that he go to a women's lingerie store that specialized in tall women and had even gone with him to help him pick out the things he needed. When Gil asked why he still wore them, more than a year after the accident, Greg had sheepishly explained that sometimes he just liked feeling something soft against his skin. Of course, that explanation had come several hours after Gil had first spied him in the beautiful garments, and after Gil had tied him to bed and had run his hands over the beautiful fabric, entranced by the feel of it on Greg's body and had firmly imbedded him in the mattress several times.

Suddenly, he realized that Mimosa was staring at him, "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

She smiled, "I had the feeling that you zoned out on me about ten minutes ago. I was saying that it's pretty bad when we're not safe from our own kind."

Gil nodded in agreement, it was pretty bad when people were killed by the very people who should've understood.

Mimosa smiled, "I keep getting the feeling you want to ask me something."

Gil smiled sheepishly, "Yes, I was wondering where you buy your clothing."

The woman smiled, "I buy my stuff at a place called Transbellavia. It specializes in clothing for showgirls and trannies. The stuff is top of the line and the salespeople are very discreet." She held out her hand and they shook. "Thank you, Mr. Grissom. For all you've done."

Gil smiled, "I'm sorry we couldn't do more."

With that, Mimosa flitted out of his office, leaving Gil alone with his thoughts of both the case and Greg. He hated when things like this happened and there was nothing he could do about it. The advice about the clothing he would make use of as soon as he got off work. He'd been wanting to see Greg in the full women's outfit for awhile now. Plus, Lady Heather had invited them to one of her parties, and she'd expressed a sincere wish to see Greg in women's clothing, not just the underwear. Greg hadn't been sure about going, but Gil couldn't pass up the chance to show off his beautiful pet, it was one of his few vanities.

After shift, he called information for the address for Transbellavia and drove over. After entering the store, Gil was stunned to see that Mimosa knew what she was talking about. The store had some of the most beautiful garments he'd ever seen. Even though Greg never wore women's clothing other than the underwear, he'd never seemed adverse to the idea either.

"Can I help you sir?" a deep, sultry voice sounded next to him. Gil turned to find a beautiful woman in impeccable clothing smiling at him.

"Yes. I'm looking for something for my lover."

The woman smiled, "And what does he look like?"

Gil was a little stunned that the woman was so sure that his lover was a man, then he remembered what one of the girls at the Tangiers had said, most of the best showgirls were transsexuals, either getting their bits and pieces chopped off or inverted or hiding them with an inverted jockstrap. Plus, if this woman was a good salesperson, she could tell what a person is looking for by watching their body language.

"He's about 5'10", 170lbs. Blond hair, brown eyes."

The woman smiled, "Does he like silk, or satin?"

"Silk." Gil could answer that question without even thinking about it. Greg hated the feel of satin, if he wore anything besides cotton, it was silk. Nothing else.

"What kind of clothing does he like?"

"Actually, he tends to only wear the underwear, but we're going to a party this weekend and the hostess has asked that he be dressed completely in women's clothing."

The woman smiled, "I'm sure we can find something to please the both of you."

Over the next two hours, Gil learned more about shopping for one's lover than he'd ever thought possible. Thankfully, he'd already known that Greg's favorite colors were shades of blue and green, any color of the ocean. Finally, he walked out of Transbellavia with two shopping bags with enough clothing to last a month. God, who knew that women needed this much stuff to get through the day? Not only did he get clothing and underwear, but some makeup and lingerie and a pair of high heels. Smiling at the thought of how wonderful Greg would look in the outfit he'd picked out for him. As he got into his car, he pulled out his cell and called Lady Heather to tell her that he and Greg would be attending the party Saturday night and that if she would be willing to help Greg with a few things that Gil had no clue about, she would get her wish to see Greg in women's clothing. Heather had been very excited and had asked if Gil would like to reserve a room for Saturday and Sunday just to be safe, which Gil agreed would probably be a good idea. If Greg looked as good in this outfit as Gil hoped, they would be lucky if Gil was able to get him into their room before ripping the outfit off. He grinned as he headed for home, he almost couldn't wait for Saturday night.