Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,367
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,043

What Wasted Looks Like -- Oz

Summary:

Summary: Oz and Willow hang out at Spike's place.
Spoilers: Season 4 rumors (I wrote this before S4 started. If you've actually *seen* S4, it's obvious that this is AU, but it fits in with another AU series I have going that in no way, shape, or form resembles what's happening now aside from the fact that two particular characters went to Los Angeles, so I'm not worried about this fitting in with current plot lines).
Disclaimer: Of *course* they belong to someone else. I could never come up with characters like this. Specifically, they belong to Mutant Enemy, Fox, WB, and anyone else I forgot.
Rating: PG or PG-13 for this part. The story does end up being NC-17 overall.
Distribution: RSA, if Princess wants it for some strange reason. Otherwise, please ask. It's already at my site
Feedback: Please. Should I go ahead and post the rest of the story? And then should I continue with the next part of the series?
Note: This thing formed oddly, and I have to apologize for that (as well as the fact that Willow's part involves a good deal of non-slash action).
This was the first part I wrote. That was going to more or less be the end of it until I got to the part of the Reversal series (on my page, listed above) where it got worked in with the rest of the story. Then feedback made one thing clear. This had to be continued, or I would have to live in fear of my inbox. So there are three sides to this story (Oz, Spike, and Willow), in four parts (Willow's side is two parts due to the fact that detail was demanded, so her part became rather lengthy). The title on this means absolutely nothing other than the fact that I was searching for a title, and I happened to be watching _Face/Off_ when that line limped out at me. This is part of a series that has no name. Any suggestions?
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

What Wasted Looks Like -- Oz
by meagan

It was an evening like many others. Willow was stretched out along my body and in my arms, watching a movie and eating ice cream. I was watching her. We were at Spike's because he had a substantial video library, and it was just easier to go to his place than to rent something.

Of all the strange things to happen after high school, I never would have predicted our friendship with Spike. After all, he had kidnapped Willow last year. What a mess. But he showed up out of nowhere a few months ago and announced he needed to help our team. And when Spike decides he's going to do something, you had better help him or get out of the way.

Anyway, he showed up out of nowhere. The last anyone had heard, he had planned on going to Brazil to torture Drusilla until she loved him again. But when he got back, he was alone. And refused to discuss the matter with anyone. If you ask me, I think he was too impressed with Willow when she talked back to him while he was threatening her when he kidnapped her, and Dru was a poor second. I know she would be for me. I should thank him for that whole mess one of these days. Sure, Willow broke my heart that night, but I broke hers, too. And now we're back together and stronger than ever. If that trauma hadn't happened, she wouldn't have had to face certain truths about herself. No matter how many times I told her, she refused to believe she was beautiful or sexy or strong. Then that vampire version of her came to town, and, well, things changed.

I did it again. I'm supposed to be talking about that night, and instead I'm going on about how wonderful she is.

Okay.

So.

I was on the couch, watching Willow. She was snuggled against me, eating ice cream and watching a movie. Spike was on the floor next to us, watching the movie.

Or so I thought.

Her spoon dipped in the bowl, loading up on chocolate chip mint and slowly travelling to her mouth. Her tongue gently lapped at the frozen treat. I was naturally transfixed. I love her, after all.

"Excuse me." I had been busy watching the woman I adore, so I hadn't noticed Spike changing positions. He was now on his knees, facing us. "Give us a taste?"

She giggled, clearly interpreting his words and actions as a joke. "But of course." And the spoon went from the dish to his mouth.

To this day, I can't explain why the next events followed. But they did, and I'm not about to try to deny them. My eyes remained fixed on that spoon until it reached his mouth. Then my gaze moved to his tongue, wrapping around the ice cream and licking the spoon clean. The spoon was removed, and the mouth formed a smile.

Then my eyes caught his. The smile on his lips was not confined there. His head moved closer to Willow and me. If he tried to kiss her, I'd have to hit him, not matter how nice he had been to us.

As it turned out, she was not his target. Soft, cool lips caught mine, gently parting so I could taste the mint on his tongue. A female gasp caught our attention, and we broke apart. I was afraid to look at her, embarrassed that I had allowed myself to be put in that position.

"Do it again?" The request took Spike and me both by surprise. In fact, I was sure it had been my imagination. Until I felt a small rear end shifting, grinding into my groin. And gentle fingers stroking my forearm. "Please?"

Spike smiled at her wiggling in my arms. "Well, I think I need some more of that stuff," he said, pointing at her bowl. She returned the smile, dipping her spoon into the green confection. This time, when she removed the spoon, I realized it was a spork. Hey, we're college students who fight evil part-time. Or maybe we fight evil and go to college on the side. Either way, take-out is a major component of our diet, and plastic utensils make up a good portion of our cutlery. Again, his tongue removed all traces of the cream, flicking the plastic tines when finished.

It would have been so easy to stop it. We were under a spell, and it could be broken. All it would have taken was an uneasy laugh or a cough.

But I didn't want to stop it. At the time, I told myself that I didn't want to upset Spike, but now that I've had time to think about it (not to mention work through the consequences), I can admit the truth. I was curious. I wanted to see where it would lead. All those "I" statements.

So. The ice cream.

You know that those chocolate pieces don't melt immediately, right? In this case, it took Spike rubbing his tongue against the roof of my mouth. I could feel the bumps smooth out from the pressure and heat, coating my palate with chocolatey goodness. Then, so gently I could barely believe this was the vampire who had tried to kill all of us multiple times, he dragged his fingernails along my jawline.

I had no idea how these actions were affecting him, although I knew exactly what they were doing to me. And to Willow. Her breathing sped up along with her heartbeat. And her scent -- that did more to confirm my decision that this was okay than anything else. She was enjoying watching us.

Really, *really* enjoying watching us. And I have to admit I was enjoying the fact that it pleased her. Not to mention this new method of eating ice cream.

Finally, he pulled away, giving me a chance to swallow the ice cream he had deposited in my mouth. My new favorite flavor. She delivered another sporkful to him. This time, he chose to suck my lower lip. I had a feeling vampires tended to have oral fixations, and his actions only helped confirm this. But in a good way.

Willow stirred, causing him to back away from us so she could sit up. Grinning, she tilted the bowl and scooped up as much melted ice cream as the spork would allow. Then she carefully drizzled it along my throat and neck. "Oops. I seem to have made a mess. Spike, could you clean it up for me?"

I'm fairly certain the world stopped turning at that moment. There were a few possible outcomes to the situation. He could have stalked out of the room. He could have attacked her. He could have thrown her off of me and attacked me. He could have left her there between us and sunk his fangs in my neck. Later, Willow would tell me that she had no idea why she did that. She was just feeling silly, trying to lighten the mood that was growing more and more serious as the seconds ticked by. She expected him to laugh and tell her to do it herself, yet another option. Instead, he chose the course of action that redefined our relationship -- between all three of us -- in the most unexpected way possible.

"Yes, mistress." And he proceeded to very deliberately lick and suck every speck of ice cream and chocolate off my neck.

So now we're no longer the witch, her werewolf boyfriend, and the vampire who used to try to kill them but has become a decent being. Now we're the witch, her werewolf boyfriend, and the vampire who takes orders from her.

I can handle this. It makes her happy, and I can't say that it upsets me too much. The only down side is that Spike won't do anything without her permission. Fortunately, she's a very open-minded mistress who likes to keep her subject happy.

And he's a *very* devoted subject.

And I don't feel much like messing with the power balance we have going. Would you?

~~~ the end ~~~

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Meagan.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.