Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    ARCHIVE: Yes to all.
    FANDOM: The Sentinel/Highlander x-over
    PAIRING: BS/RR/M, JE/CM/DM, SB/A
    RATING: NC-17 (not all parts earn the same rating - some parts are very mild, but the over-all rating for this story in NC-17)
    STATUS: New. WIP,... this will not be posted in chapters, but in parts....
    EPISODE RELATED: Sentinel too & Something Wicked...
    DISCLAIMER: All things Sentinel belong to PetFly, not me. All things Highlander belong to... someone, I just can't think of who at the moment, but it isn't me. No infringement is intended and I am not making any money off this story. Sort of figures though,... Hot, eye-candy boyz are not mine - lame dialog and demented plot are...
    WARNING: Angst. Violence. Language. Occasional beheading. Consentual sex between two or more men. Eventual het scene, mostly slash. No permenant death of major characters... *For Sentinel fans... Jim & Blair are not a couple through 90% of story...*
    SUMMARY: Betrayal by those they trust and honor the most throw Richie Ryan and Blair Sandburg together, leaving Joe Dawson, Connor MacLeod, Methos & Simon Banks to fix the mess created by Jim Ellison & Duncan MacLeod...
    Submitted through the sentinel_fic mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    15,641
    Chapters:
    14/14
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    27
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    5,299