Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
11,498
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
3
Kudos:
8
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,468

Something Strange: Something Strange Is In The Air

Summary:

Series Title: Something Strange
Part One: Is In The Air
Rating: NC-17 (Slash)
Fandoms: Sentinel
Pairings: Jim/Blair
Category: First Times
Series/Sequel: Yes
Posting Date: December 23, 2001
Feedback: Craved!
Archive: WWOMB, my website, others ask.
Valdron¹s Handy Dandy Disclaimers: (modified for this work) The Sentinel, the series, concepts and characters, are the property, copyright and trademark of PetFly Productions.
No ownership or claim on said property, copyright or trademark is made or implied by the use in this work. This work constitutes a personal comment on the aforesaid properties pursuant to doctrines of fair use and fair comment. This work is non-commercial, not for sale or profit, and may not be sold or reproduced for commercial purposes.
All other characters and situations which are not specifically owned by the above mentioned are sole copyright of the author.
Warnings: M/M sex, emotional trauma, lite bondage including toys.
And okay, I admit it! Part One seems to have an awful lot of PWP in it! But there IS plot! There IS! Honest! But there will be a lot MORE plot in later parts - REALLY! (*Vig nods vigorously!)
Notes: I will be putting the parts of my story in chronological order, but after Part One, it will skip to after the end of TSbyBS. This part takes place shortly after their return from Peru in ³Sentinel Too, Part 2²
This story was written using floorplans available on NightOwl¹s Sentinel FanFic Resource Site
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

Work Text:

Something Strange: Something Strange Is In The Air
by Vigdis

** Used in place of ³² indicates thoughts.
And if you happen to find a terrible pun right in the middle of a sex scene in Chapter 4, it wasn¹t intended that way and no you don¹t get a prize if you find it. You can, however, scold me with emails if you like... I'm not sure it didn't slip past into the final draft.
(For those of you who prefer Jim as Dominant, don¹t worry... The relationship will settle into that shortly. Blair actually prefers it when Jim is in charge... As long as he listens!)
Thank yous: Sara Blatt for beta reading my story. Scribe, Lady Anne, Logan55, dgrequeen, thefrey, LindaCee, hellfire fox, and Flamegrape for helping me with Part titles. And to NightOwl: Thanks for the wonderful site! I don't know what I would have done without it!
Summary: (Part One - All Chapters) Jim and Blair must come to terms with Blair¹s death in the fountain and the events in Peru that followed. In the process, they discover their passion for one another is mutual and Blair helps Jim come to a point where he can forgive himself.

 

Chapter One

Day 1 - A Few Hours Before Dawn

Jim lay awake in bed. He could hear Blair's heartbeat and (almost) regular breathing in the room downstairs, but he couldn't see him. How could he be sure Blair was alright when he couldn't see him?

Okay, so he was being paranoid. But Blair actually died a couple of weeks ago! Jim would feel much better if he could see that Blair was alright. Who cared if he got any sleep?

He got out of bed, pulled on his jeans, and went downstairs.

Blair's door was closed.

Jim turned the knob and slowly pushed the door open. Blair was lying there, sound asleep, his curls a riot over his pillow. He crushed another pillow to his chest like a child with a stuffed bear. Every so often he would take a deep, sobbing breath against that pillow.

Jim pulled a chair over to the doorway and sat, watching. He couldn't take his eyes off Blair. Somewhere deep inside, he feared that if he closed his eyes, Blair would disappear; that saving him - calling him back - would turn out to be a dream.

Blair turned in his sleep, whimpering.

Jim couldn't take it any more. Blair needed him! He had thought watching would be all he needed to believe Blair was safe. It wasn't. He had to touch him. He had to feel Blair's heartbeat, not just hear it.

Jim pulled the chair back into its place. Then he carefully slipped into Blair's room. He stood there, looking at Blair's back for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, certain he was sleeping deeply, Jim climbed into the bed behind Blair and pulled him carefully into his strong arms.

Blair did not awaken. Nestling into Jim's embrace, he settled. In his dreams he was finally safe. The nightmares receded. He wasn't being thrown, unconscious, into that fountain over and over again any more. Instead, he could see Jim's face as he came to. The worry and terror in Jim's eyes was more than friendship, deeper than love. It was indefinable.

They hadn't really talked since it happened. They has sort of bypassed the heavy stuff, probably because Blair was still recovering. The trip to Sierra Verde really hadn't helped. And Jim knew himself. He would never talk about emotional issues unless Blair forced him to. Or he made himself do it. He had no choice, really. He had to talk about the feelings locked deep inside him. If he didn't, he would lose Blair. Of that, at least, he was certain. If he avoided it, Blair might stay, but It would never be the same - never be as good. If he took the chance - trusted Blair on the deepest level - Blair might still leave. But if he stayed... Things would be better than ever before. Jim couldn't stand the thought of Blair staying to guide him as a mere obligation. He needed Blair to want to be there. To want to be with him.

If he didn't, it would be better if Blair left.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Blair stirred into wakefulness.

He felt Jim wrapped around him. Felt the steadiness of his breathing, the strength of his arms and the weight of his leg draped over Blair's.

He wasn't sure if this was a dream or a nightmare.

He decided not to test it. He lay as still as he could and carefully regulated his breathing. It was comforting, this feeling of safety.

Suddenly, Blair was terrified. What if it was only an illusion?

He couldn't control the tension in his body or the change in his heart rate. He was too frightened to keep his breathing regular. Soon, the erratic nature of his physical responses woke Jim.

Blair pulled away. Jim pulled him back into his arms. "You're safe," he murmured sleepily. "I'm here. I'll protect you."

Blair's terrified response shocked Jim fully awake. "But who's gonna protect me from you?"

Blair's question was like a bullet through Jim's brain. He meant every word.

Jim released Blair instantly and rolled off the bed to stand, staring down at his friend. He couldn't speak. He couldn't feel. He was totally numb, head to toe. He couldn't even feel the hardwood floor beneath his bare feet or the coarseness of the soft denim against his skin.

Even in the shadows of the predawn, Blair could see that Jim was shaking violently. "Jim? Are you alright?"

Blair sounded so far away. The shadows deepened around him. Jim had to strain to see his silhouette. "No, Chief," he said softly. "I'm not alright." He turned and, trusting his limited vision in the pale light, he made his way out of the room. He tried to go upstairs, but he couldn't feel where he was stepping, so he made for the sofa, instead. Sinking down onto its soft cushions should have been a relief, but he was past emotion. Past hope. He shivered, but he didn't feel cold. He didn't feel anything. Touch was gone. Hearing and Sight were already limited.

Blair rushed over and knelt in front of him. "Oh, man! You're like ice!"

Jim couldn't feel Blair touching him, but he could see. He closed his eyes. He wished he could close his ears, too, so he couldn't hear Blair's concern. He understood perfectly, now. Blair was concerned about his sentinel, not his friend. He understood that Blair was never really his friend at all. It's hard to be friends with a science project. And he finally knew that, to Blair, that was all he was.

A tear rolled down his face. He couldn't feel it.

Blair reached out and brushed the hot tear away from Jim's frigid face. "JIM!" No response. "Damn it, Jim! Say something! Don't zone out on me, man!"

Blair was on the verge of panic. He grabbed Jim by the arms and shook him.

"Jim! Why are you doing this? What's going on man? You gotta tell me! I can't read your mind!"

*Damn, Right now I wish I could, though!*

"protect..."

"What? Protect? Who? Me? From what?"

"me..."

"Oh, no... NO! You are NOT doing this! I will not let you destroy yourself! Listen, you selfish sonuvabitch, you are NOT gonna do this! Just this once think about me, okay? Do you have any idea how badly it scared me, waking up like that? In your arms? I wasn't sure if I was awake or not! I was terrified that I was caught in another nightmare and you were about to turn into Alex and turn on me. Do you hear me? I was afraid!"

Jim's voice was slow and hollow. "I frightened you. I wanted you to feel safe. I wanted you to want me beside you. You don't. I scare you." Jim sighed, sadly. "So I have no choice but to accept that. At least I'm still good as a science project... I guess..."

"A science project? A SCIENCE PROJECT? Is THAT how you think I see you? Is that how you see yourself?" Blair was incredulous. After a long moment, he continued more gently. "Listen, Jim. You are the most important thing in my life. Not my Dissertation. You. You are the reason I get up in the mornings. You are the reason I have stayed in one place for the longest I ever have in my life. If tomorrow morning, I woke up and found out that someone else had published a thorough discovery on Sentinels, rendering all my research and hard work obsolete, YOU would still be the most important thing in my life. You are more important than anything or anyone! Got that?"

"Not Naomi..." Jim whispered, certain.

"Yes!" Blair said deliberately. "YOU are more important to me than Naomi! I am NOT exaggerating, Jim! You are more important to me than ANYONE! Even my mother. Are you getting this? Is it sinking in?"

Jim was beginning to believe, but it wasn't nearly enough. "Why are you afraid of me?" he asked with the terror of a child too often rejected and abandoned.

Blair's expressive, blue eyes filled with compassion - and love. Too bad Jim couldn't see well enough to know it. He reached up and took Jim's face in his hands. "Oh, Jim. Don't you know that you have more power to hurt me than anyone else on the face of the earth?"

"I only know that no one has ever hurt me as much as you did with that one simple question. You weren't joking. You meant it. And I don't have an answer."

"Okay." Blair took a deep breath and moved to sit beside Jim. "You're right. But maybe I asked the wrong question. Lemme try again. Do I need to be protected from you?"

"Maybe." Jim's senses began to return to normal, but he was still chilled. "I can't promise I'll never hurt you. And you can't promise you won't hate me tomorrow."

"Oh, I think I can!"

"No... you see, Blair," he paused.

*This must be a doozy! He called me 'Blair' not 'Chief'*

"I'm not sure how to say this except straight out. And when I tell you, chances are, you're gonna want to leave. If you do want to leave, don't stay. I couldn't bear to be nothing more than an obligation to you. I have a lot more control now, since the ritual, so you don't have to worry about how I'll get along."

Blair waited in silence. This was obviously hard for Jim to say.

Jim knew his life hung in the balance as he forced the words out of his mouth. "I belong to you. I am yours. Heart and soul. And body. You are more than my best friend. You are the someone I love. I am totally, without reservation, head over heels, in love with you, Blair Sandburg. I need to feel your body close to mine. I need to kiss and caress you. I need your hands on my body. Every time we touch casually, I wish it was more. Much more. I know that my anger put you in danger. Hell, I actually got you killed - "

"But you called me back! I was -"

"It doesn't matter! I've caused you so much pain and suffering. When I think of all that you've been through since we met - how many times you've been hurt - I feel like I'm breaking inside. And when I found you - facedown in that fountain - I thought I was going to die, too. That is why I didn't give up - couldn't give up! I couldn't go on living if you died."

"So..." Blair considered his words carefully. All those Psych courses were certainly coming in handy. "You have all this guilt over me and my injuries?"

"None of this would have happened if you had never met me!" Jim insisted.

"No, probably not," Blair mused, quietly. His dreams were finally coming true! Jim loved him back! But there were obviously some issues that needed to be dealt with before they could get on with their lives.

*No. Our life... Together!*

"Okay, Jim, did you mean what you said about belonging to me?"

"Yes."

"You used to work in vice so you know how it works, don't you? If you belong to me, then I own you."

"Yes, you do."

"So, you are my slave. My sex slave. True?"

Jim looked over at Blair with wary hope. Blair looked back at him, his expression questioning and serious. Jim quickly lowered his eyes and answered, "Yes, master."

"And this means that you do whatever I say, whenever I say and you do nothing I do not specifically say do, correct?"

"Yes, Master."

"Then prove it." Blair's eyes were hard and calculating. "Strip," he commanded, harshly. Jim's eyes widened, but he complied. It only took a few seconds to strip off his jeans. Blair's eyes roamed all over Jim's sculpted body. He even had him turn around in a circle - slowly. *It's a good thing we have the day off, but that won't be enough time. I'll have to call Simon and tell him we need some time off.* His thoughts broke off abruptly as something occurred to him. He leapt to his feet and began pacing.

"Have you ever had sex with a man?"

Jim was confused. He stood naked before Blair and his skin felt hot under the brazen gaze of his Guide. He wasn't entirely sure if Blair was simply tormenting him or if he intended to do something. "Yes, Master," he answered slowly, "but it's been a very long time."

"When? And with whom?" Blair demanded, a frown creasing his brow.

"In Peru. With Incacha. I didn't remember that we had been lovers until he was dying.?

Blair sighed in relief. He was glad it had been Incacha. Still, he was a little jealous. "Well, at least he got to die in your arms. If I was dying, that's where I'd want to be."

Jim just looked at Blair in wonder.

"Sit down on the sofa." Jim did as he was told. Blair disappeared into his room and then emerged only to disappear into the bathroom.

Blair walked over to the sofa with a shoe box in his hands. He had Jim lie down on his side against the back of the sofa, pull his knees up to his chest and look at the far wall. With his eyes turned away from Blair, Jim had no idea what Blair was up to.

Blair opened the shoe box and took out a tube of lubricant. He squeezed a little onto his finger and carefully touched Jim's anus. Jim flinched, then relaxed as Blair began a running commentary on what he was doing while circling his finger around the outside of Jim's hole. With his other hand stoking Jim's thigh, Blair slid that one finger deep inside. Jim was tight around his finger, so Blair stretched him gently. Soon, with a little more lube, he was able to add a second finger without hurting his beloved. He began to stretch in earnest, scissoring his fingers inside Jim's body. Finally, he pushed three fingers slick with lube into Jim, drawing out a moan caught somewhere between pain and pleasure. Blair did not move his fingers this time. He just held them deep inside Jim, giving him time to adjust to the width. Then, after several more minutes had passed, Blair began to move his fingers in and out, pumping Jim fairly hard.

Jim slammed back against Blair's hand. "More..." he whimpered. "I need... you to... use all four fingers! Hell! Use your hand!" Jim was actively arching his back, moving desperately against Blair's hand.

Blair pulled out suddenly and Jim moaned at the loss. "Not yet. Not today. I don't want to injure you. It's been too long. You're too tight. Besides, I have something else planned for this morning." Blair had a decidedly wicked grin on his face when he ordered Jim onto his back. Blair stripped out of his t-shirt and boxers and moved to straddle Jim's chest. He flicked Jim a foil packet and said, "Put this on me. Now."

Jim quickly ripped open the condom and slid it over Blair's length. The feel of Blair's thick cock in his hands was wondrous. He wanted to suck it, but Blair had not told him to, so Jim waited. Blair moved back to the foot of the sofa and pulled a leather cock ring out of the shoe box and quickly snapped it tight around the base of Jim's cock. Jim wasn't all that good at patience. Not when it came to stuff like this, anyway. He was great on a stakeout, though, so he concentrated on that. *I'm on a stakeout. The bad guys could make their move at any time. I have to be ready.*

Nevertheless, he wasn't ready when Blair's well-lubed cock rammed into his ass. Wow, it felt good! It hurt too, but that was good in its own way. He was filled and stretched and Blair just kept on pumping in and out like a piston. He was raising his hips to meet Blair's with every stroke. Over and over again, Blair slid over his prostate, wringing exquisite cries of joy from Jim's lips. Blair did not touch Jim's cock and he would not allow Jim to either. It was hard and bobbing anyway, and every time Blair passed over Jim's secret spot, Jim jerked, and his muscles clenched around Blair. Suddenly, Blair came, spurting into the condom deep inside Jim's ass. Jim moaned helplessly, unable to find the release he sought. Blair pulled out of Jim carefully. He tied off the condom and threw it away. Then he got another condom and rolled it slowly onto Jim's engorged member. Jim nearly came right then, but Blair spoke sharply.

"No, Jim! You have to control it. I want you to come inside me." He gave Jim a few precious moments to regain control. Then, lubing up liberally, he impaled himself on Jim's cock with a moan of pain and pleasure. "It's been a long time for me, too, but I have these toys, see..." Blair chuckled. He moved up and down on Jim's long shaft, managing to find his own prostate with nearly every downward stroke. "But none of my toys compares to this... to you," Blair gasped out.

Blair moved Jim's hands to his penis, encouraging him to stoke and fondle. It wasn't long before Jim's loving hands had Blair hard again. When Blair was close to coming, he pulled open the cock ring on an upward stroke, and when he was once again impaled completely, with the entire length of Jim's long cock deep inside him, he came hard. His muscles convulsed around Jim's cock driving the sentinel into his own orgasm. He came so hard he actually passed out. Blair smiled down at his lover. "I guess your sense of touch is doing ok," he whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes and Warnings: Jim has to endure some very intense sexual torture, here. It's not SM, just submission, but we all know how tough THAT is for the Big Guy...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Something Strange Is In The Air

by Vigdis

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Two

Day 1 - Late Morning

When Jim came to, Blair was on the phone. He listened carefully to both sides of the conversation.

"Yeah, I know. But we both need the time, Simon. Jim and I need to work some things out."

"What sort of things?"

"Simon, I died a couple of weeks ago! Surely that's worth some downtime?!" Blair was exasperated.

"Okay, okay! Jim's got a lot of time stored up anyway. How long do you need? A week? Two? A month?"

"Tell you what... Put us down for a month. If we don't need it all, we'll let you know."

"Fine. Whatever. Vacation approved! Now leave me alone! I've gotta find someone crazy enough to take this case. I was gonna give it to Jim but..."

"Forget it, Simon! Nobody can guilt trip like Naomi! I've developed an immunity!" Blair laughed.

"Oh, well. It was worth a try..." Simon responded, laughing under his breath.

"Sure. Have a nice month, huh?"

"Yeah. You, too," Simon said, mildly exasperated, himself, before he hung up.

"A month?? What are we gonna do for a whole month?" Jim wondered aloud.

"Oh, lots of things, lover. Lots of things," Blair assured him with a slow, sexy smile.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"The first thing I've gotta do is some serious shopping," Blair mused. "I'm gonna need some cash. A lot, actually. How much do you have in savings?" Blair asked, looking Jim straight in the eye.

"A lot. How much do you need?"

"I'm not sure. I know it'll be a lot, though. Several thousand, at least. Give me your checkcard." Jim went upstairs, still stark naked, and retrieved his wallet. Blair sat back and enjoyed the view. "What's the daily charge limit on those things, anyway?"

"I don't know. I'll call and ask. I know I can take out up to $500 from an ATM because of my high balance. If you spend more than $7500 it'll drop below the minimum, though." Jim looked worried. "You aren't planning to spend that much are you?"

"What if I am, slave?" Blair demanded, suddenly very harsh.

"Then I'll need to transfer some money from another account to cover it, Master."

For that answer, Blair gifted Jim with a smile and a gentle kiss.

He was impressed by the submissive tone in Jim's voice. It showed his sincerity, his desire to atone for the pain Blair had endured. Blair wished Jim didn't blame himself for everything. They had both made mistakes, and they both paid the price. Blair could easily forgive Jim, but if Jim couldn't forgive himself, their life together was over before it ever had a real chance to begin. Blair wasn't about to let that happen. Whatever the price. Jim needed him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After a late breakfast, Blair was on the phone again. He was getting directions to a little out-of-the-way shop where they kept the items he needed in stock. After all, Cascade was practically around the corner from the most famous leather and bondage store in the country - make that the world. *Jim is gonna look sooo good in that skimpy leather slave's harness.* Blair sighed at the lovely picture in his mind. He jumped up and hauled out his small sewing kit. Then he headed to the living room to get Jim's measurements. All of Jim's measurements. Jim was waiting on the sofa as ordered. He was already hard. *Hmmm... Gonna need to use the cock ring again.* Blair smiled in anticipation.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Blair walked up to the sofa and sat down beside Jim. He reached over and pulled a strip of leather from the shoe box. As he did so, he started talking. "This is called a double-helix cock ring. As you can see, it's actually two rings connected in the middle." Blair began to fasten the cock ring. "The middle goes on top, here." He placed it on the top of Jim's cock where it joined his body. "The larger ring goes down around your balls, like this." He fastened it tight. "And the smaller one goes around your penis, like this."

Jim winced as Blair tightened the ring. He was sure that it was too tight. He kept silent.

"Don't worry, Jim. It's also quick release," Blair assured him, pointing out the snap on top that would release both rings. Blair smiled. Jim sighed.

"I'm sure you already know this, but you're not allowed to come without permission," Blair said in that infuriating matter-of-fact tone. Jim didn't respond. It wasn't a question. "I say when you come. I say if you come." Blair paused. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," Jim answered, shaking a little.

"Good! Because we wouldn't want any unfortunate accidents based on a misunderstanding, now would we?"

"No, Master."

"If you come without permission, you will be severely punished. If you masturbate without permission, even if you stop before you come, you will also be severely punished. Are these rules clear?"

"Yes, Master," Jim answered in a monotone, still shaking slightly.

Once that was said and with the cock ring in place, Blair pushed Jim over onto his side, so that his beautiful bottom was exposed. Blair pressed lightly against Jim's hole. His finger slipped in without resistance. Jim was still well lubed inside. Blair smiled with satisfaction. Blair took a black butt plug out of the shoe box. It was classed as a 'medium' size plug. It was about 4 inches long, an inch and a half in diameter at it's widest and it had a narrow section of only a half inch diameter near the thin, wide base. It wouldn't slip out easily on it's own. It would readily stay in place for as long as he wanted. Blair smiled. He wouldn't need much more lube. Jim was ready for it now. Blair slipped the plug easily into Jim, who moaned in frustrated pleasure.

"Any pain?"

Jim was too far gone to speak, so he just shook his head and bit his lip.

Blair told him, "I want you to keep your sense of touch dialed down to the normal range, but not below normal. Now, I know you aren't going to break the rules, my love. The cock ring is there to help you." Blair pulled him back into a sitting position. "Deep breaths... Deep breaths..." he coaxed, stroking Jim's strained face.

As Jim's breathing became more regular, Blair laid out his plan. "I'm going take your measurements, then I'm going to leave you here, alone, while I go to the store. I'm not going use your cuffs on you, though," he added with a lopsided smile. "That would be dangerous if I'm not here. Besides, there's that sensitive skin to think about. No, I'm going to trust you to follow the rules." Blair grabbed a pen and notepad and made notes as he measured and talked. "Now there are a few special rules for this occasion. You will remain on the sofa at all times. The only exceptions to this will be to get a glass of water or food, or to go to the bathroom. If your bathroom visit requires you to remove the plug, you will cleanse it as needed and replace it immediately. The lube is here in this box. Be sure to use as much as you need. As for the cock ring, replace it as soon as you wash up. If the phone rings, you may answer it as usual.

"If someone comes to the door, it's up to you, but you are not allowed to put on any clothes to answer the door. If absolutely necessary (meaning if Simon or someone else from work comes to the door) you may put on your silk robe. I put it on the chair. You are not to invite anyone in or encourage them to stay if they enter uninvited. Tell them you are busy and ask them to call first next time - as long as you're on vacation. Barring these things, you are to stay on the sofa at all times.

"You may watch TV or listen to the stereo. I have placed the remotes within reach. You are also to keep an eye on the clock. Every 10 minutes, I want you to spend 5 minutes wiggling around however you need to in order to try to hit your prostate with the plug - but do not pull it out - just move it around inside you. This means you will spend 5 minutes out of every 15 trying to hit your prostate with the plug. And I do mean try! Do your very best to succeed. I'll be able to tell if you only gave it a half hearted effort. If you succeed, keep hitting it until the 5 minutes is up. If you have not succeeded within those 5 minutes, stop trying and start the 10 minute countdown over again. If you have to remove the plug to go to the bathroom, try to find it when you reinsert the plug. Again, do this for a full 5 minutes and then restart the 10 minute countdown. BUT make absolutely certain the cock ring is in place first! you are not allowed to come while I am away. If you obey me, I will reward you when I get home. If not, I will have no choice but to punish you. And I assure you, you won't enjoy being punished." Blair completed his list of measurements. Now everything was set. He was ready to go.

"Any questions?"

"May I use my hands to manipulate the plug? As long as I don't pull it out?"

"Yes, you may. Look, in one minute it'll be straight up noon. Might as well start now. I'll tell you if you do anything I don't approve of. Ready?"

"Yes, Master. Just say when."

Blair and Jim watched carefully as the second hand ticked around the wall clock. The instant it struck Noon, Blair said, "Now!"

Jim immediately began to grind around on the cushions trying to push the butt plug just a little deeper, a little over, a little up, trying to find that magic spot. He reached back and pressed and guided with his hand. Then he moved up to straddle the arm of the sofa, for leverage. Finally after the third minute had begun, he hit it. He let out a yelp of ecstasy.

"Good!" encouraged Blair, his eyes hot with passion. "Now that you've found it, hit it again! Keep hitting it, lover!"

Jim did as he was ordered. He kept hitting the spot over and over again until, finally, it seemed like an eternity later, Blair called, "Time!" Jim was in a haze of unfulfilled desire. He could barely concentrate, much less speak, but Blair was insistent. "Now you can find it more easily the next time. I think we better switch things, though. I will set the wall clock to chime every quarter hour. That will be your signal to stop. That means you need to begin again in less than 5 minutes, Jim. So watch the clock!"

Blair continued to speak, willing Jim to calm. "The rest of the times will be worse, Jim!" he warned. "This first time it took you more than 3 minutes just to find it. Next time you'll find it very quickly. You must use the full 5 minutes allotted. It'll get more and more difficult to come down each time, even with your sense of touch dialed down, but you cannot come until I remove the cock ring when I get home."

"How... long?" Jim asked, still breathing hard.

"I'm not sure... At least 3 hours, maybe more. I'll call you if I'm not gonna be home by 5."

Jim shuddered in horror and took a deep ragged breath. He leaned his head back against the sofa and closed his eyes tight.

"Problem?" Blair asked innocently, as he gathered the items he needed for his shopping trip.

"No, Master. No problem." Jim's tone was weary and resigned.

"Good. Glad to hear it. Uh, looks like the rest breaks over." He pointed to the clock and Jim watched as the final seconds ticked away... 9, 8, 7, 6...

Blair walked to the door and grabbed his keys.

...5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0...

Jim immediately began to move. Blair watched. This time it only took Jim about 30 seconds to find that special place. He was obedient. Softly, he let out cry after cry of intense pleasure. Blair smiled as he slipped out the door, locking it securely behind him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When Blair returned at 12 minutes after 4, Jim was exactly as he left him. Sitting on the couch writhing in tormented ecstasy. He watched for the final minutes, until the clock chimed and Jim stopped moving. But he didn't stop shaking. He was a trembling mass of flesh. Blair stepped over into Jim's view as he turned off the chimes. "It's almost over, Jim," he whispered. "I'm home."

Blair touched Jim's head, feeling the softness of his sweat drenched hair. He picked up a hand towel from the sofa and gently wiped the sweat from Jim's face. He dropped the towel and said, "It's time to turn your sense of touch up a notch." He waited while Jim regained enough control to find his dials. "Got it?" Jim nodded, stiffly, as his trembling intensified. "Good, Jim. Hold on. Everything is gonna be just fine." Blair's voice was soothing and gentle. Jim shuddered, painfully.

Blair knelt down between Jim's legs and slipped his arms around him. Looking into his lover's haunted eyes, he said sincerely "I love you, Jim."

Then he lowered his head and swallowed Jim's engorged cock. Once it was deep in his throat, Blair released the cock ring.

Jim came instantly, sobbing his pleasure and relief. Blair swallowed every drop as he caressed his lover. When Jim was finished, Blair kissed his lips. He held Jim close until he finally stopped shaking.

Blair pulled Jim's silk robe off the chair and pulled him to his unsteady feet. He helped Jim slip the robe onto his tall beautiful body. Just as they finished, there was a knock at the door. "Go upstairs and dress," Blair ordered, picking up Jim's jeans and handing them to him. "They're going to need your help."

Jim couldn't help but wonder who 'they' were. His unspoken question was answered when Blair opened the door. 'They' were delivery guys. Apparently, Blair had not exaggerated the amount of stuff he was going to buy. 'They' carried in crate after crate and bag after bag. Then Jim was enlisted to help them move everything out of Blair's room. Except the bed and the dresser. They just pushed those up against the walls - leaving two walls and plenty of floor space clear. Everything else got moved upstairs. Which wasn't easy, even with 5 guys to do the work.

Once that was done, Blair pulled Jim into a loving embrace and whispered his orders so that only Jim could hear. Jim was to replace the cock ring and sit, naked, in the center of his bed (upstairs) and dial his hearing down so far he might as well have been deaf. He obeyed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Blair was quite busy downstairs. The delivery guys helped him arrange and install all the heavy equipment he had bought. The rest they just sat in bags or in an orderly fashion on the dresser. Blair would arrange it to suit himself, latter, after they left. Once everything was safely in place, the delivery men left. Blair paid the three of them $100 each, in cash. Jim's money... *But, hey, they did wait, as requested, before heading up to the loft with the first load of stuff. Giving Jim time to find release after a day of absolute torture!* Blair couldn't help laughing. *I wonder how far he's gonna let this go?*

Blair drifted back to the dresser. He started opening packages and cleaning the interesting new toys, in preparation. He had been home a good three and a half hours by the time he was done. Jim, he knew, hadn't eaten any dinner, either. *Bet he's starving. Hmmm... Maybe I ought to take care of that...*

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Blair took several small bags and one large one and climbed up to Jim's bedroom - now theirs. He stood for a moment and just looked at the handsome man sitting cross-legged in the exact center of the King-size bed. "Jim," he said softly. No movement. *He still has his hearing dialed down.* He moved to where Jim could see him and smiled. Blair tapped his ear with a finger and Jim nodded slightly, as he began to dial back up.

Blair bounced onto the big bed with a grin. He reached out and wrapped his hand around Jim's cock, still slightly swollen after today's ordeal. It responded immediately. Blair pushed Jim back down onto the bed. Then he pushed Jim's knees up toward his chin. Jim got the idea and pulled his arms around his knees, holding them in place. Blair pulled a moist soft cloth out of one bag and gently removed the butt plug. Jim winced. It had been in there all day and his rectum had certainly had a workout. He was feeling more than a little raw and abused. The cool cloth was soothing against his sensitive skin.

"Sorry, love. Do you need to go to the bathroom before we continue?"

"No, thank you, Master. I went earlier. I timed it correctly so that I stayed on schedule."

"Ah... Well, let's have some fun. Then we'll get you into your new clothes. By the way, I only spent about $6500. Your minimum balance is okay."

"Thank you, Master. How may I please you?"

Blair smiled, bright, cheery and downright evil. "Suck me off," he said. "But you can't come!"

Jim took a deep breath. He moved up and unbuckled Blair's slacks. He slipped the pants to the floor and then removed Blair's soft boxers. When Blair's beautiful, thick cock sprang free, Jim finally got to do what he had been dreaming of all day, throughout the torture of his frequently stimulated prostate and his bouts with 'blue-balls'. And Blair said he couldn't come... But he could make Blair come. That would be enough. It would have to be...

He lapped gently at Blair's heavy balls, as he pressed his thumb up and rubbed under the head of Blair's cock. He licked slowly up the sides, and lapped up the pre-cum from the tip.

Blair moaned. Laying back on the bed, he looked up at Jim and said sincerely, "Do what ever you want to with me. Just know, I'll release your cock ring when I'm ready for you to come."

Jim nodded and whispered, "Yes, Master." He lowered his head and sucked Blair's thick cock deep into his mouth. He sucked and sucked and when he thought he could take no more, he swallowed and swallowed again, taking Blair's entire length into his mouth. He sucked and swallowed, massaging Blair's width and length, until Blair spoke, breathlessly.

"Do you want me to come in your mouth? I'm very close. Decide soon, okay?" Jim couldn't answer. His mouth was full. He sucked harder. Blair shivered. "I'll just take that as a yes..." Blair sighed happily. Jim continued to suck and swallow for a few moments, then Blair started to shake as he spurted his load down Jim's waiting throat. Jim swallowed every last drop. He kept sucking gently until Blair started to get hard again. Then he started over in earnest. He kept it up until Blair was as hard as Jim was, himself. Then he pulled away and raised himself over Blair's erection. He began to lower himself onto Blair's rock-hard cock and as he did Blair realized - "WAIT! STOP! - Jim! You didn't lube up!"

But Jim was past hearing him. He tried to push Jim off of him. His fear for Jim caused his erection to fade. Jim didn't seem to notice. Blair had to stop this! He grabbed him by the arms and screamed, "JIM!" Finally Jim heard him. "STOP! NOW!" Blair ordered.

Jim pulled off of Blair and rolled away. He curled into a ball on the far side of the bed. Blair took deep breaths, getting control of his emotions. He was afraid Jim might have torn or damaged himself. That fear wasn't going to go away until he examined his lover. Blair moved over to Jim and began to examine him. Jim was, surprisingly, pliant under Blair's hands. Blair didn't find any evidence that Jim had been hurt by his carelessness.

"You wanna explain that?" Blair demanded, rather than asked.

Jim whimpered his distress. "You said I could do anything I wanted with you. I thought that included having you inside me..."

"Yeah, it does! But it will NEVER include risking tearing your ass open by not lubing up!" Blair was angry, and he didn't bother to hide it. "I LOVE you, Jim! I am not about to risk your health for a moments pleasure. I want the rest of our lives, not a momentary fling! You are -"

"You're angry because I could have been hurt?" Jim asked, incredulously. "I thought..."

Blair pulled Jim into his arms. "I know, I know... But you thought wrong. I will always be happy to be inside you or to have you inside me." He touched Jim's face, one hand on each side. "I will never let you risk hurting yourself, like that, though." He pulled Jim's face down into a warm gentle kiss. It didn't take long to turn hot and passionate. When they were both breathing hard Blair let his hands begin to wander. He caressed Jim, his hands trying to be everywhere at once. Jim slipped his hands around to Blair's back and pulled him, hard, against his chest. He kissed his way down Blair's neck to the point where it joined his shoulder.

Then he bit - hard - and tasted the coppery blood of his mate.

Somewhere deep inside, Blair understood what was happening. Moaning joyfully, Blair reached down and unfastened Jim's cock ring. "Come for me, my love," he whispered, so low that only a sentinel would have heard him.

And Jim did...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes and Warnings: Food play mentioned. Includes more toys, emotional angst for both, and promises of commitment. And, yes, there is a collar involved.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Something Strange Is In The Air

by Vigdis

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Three

Day 2 - Early Morning

They woke in each others arms, content and warm. For the moment, anyway. Jim looked at the clock. Six AM. His stomach growled. Blair groaned. "Oh, hell! We were supposed to actually eat last night!"

Jim's laugh rumbled low in his chest as he pulled Blair closer and inhaled his scent.

"I don't know what you're laughing at! Did you eat at all yesterday afternoon?"

"I was a little distracted," Jim said dryly.

"Oh! And I suppose that's my fault?"

Jim growled.

Blair laughed. "Okay, okay! It was my fault - I admit it!" he exclaimed as he scampered off the bed, grinning wildly. "Wanna try it again today?"

Jim's growl deepened and his eyes narrowed dangerously... which was pretty funny from Blair's point of view. After all, Jim was stretched out stark naked on the bed. Still, he somehow managed to look dangerous.

Blair's expression softened. "Let's go make ourselves some breakfast, lover." He tossed Jim his deep green silk robe and pulled a brand new royal blue one out of one of the bags he had carried up the night before.

Jim held up the robe with a disbelieving look. "Robes?" he asked.

"Yes, robes!" Blair insisted, blithely, as he put on the new robe and removed the store tags. "You go running around the loft naked all the time, and we'll starve to death!"

Jim burst into laughter. He nearly fell off the bed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Breakfast was playful and delicious. Jim discovered a whole new way to enjoy his favorite jam. Blair thought he would die. Jim was determined, though. It was his turn to torment his lover. Besides, Blair tasted wonderful with raspberry jam...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The light-hearted fun of the early morning was over...

And the kitchen was a mess. Blair voted for calling in a maid. Jim vetoed that idea. "Didn't you spend enough of my money yesterday?"

Blair grinned. *Just wait 'til you see what I bought.* He giggled.

Jim rolled his eyes.

Together, they had the kitchen spotless in less than half an hour.

Blair kissed Jim passionately, before taking his hand and leading him back upstairs. They still had a lot of exploring to do before he showed Jim the new 'playroom'. Besides, he had brought those bags up last night... And they had nifty, fun, torture devices in them that Blair couldn't wait to try out... On Jim...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Once upstairs, Blair had pushed Jim onto the bed and briskly informed him that today they would begin to explore some more serious BDSM.

More serious.

After yesterday, those words were a little terrifying. He had worked very hard to obey Blair implicitly. Since his was a naturally dominant personality, it hadn't been easy. It had actually been one of the most difficult things he had ever done... To keep stimulating himself on an ever more difficult schedule, knowing that release was NOT forthcoming...

Yeah. That had seemed like a nightmare.

Until Blair got home. Blair ordering him to turn up touch a notch... He could still remember how it felt. Blair's warm mouth closing over his arousal... More stimulation was the last thing he'd needed. When Blair started swallowing, pulling him deeper into his throat, Jim actually cried with the horrible ecstasy of it. Then, to his surprise (he really believed Blair was NOT going to let him come), he felt the pressure of the cock rings release and he came. If he had not been sitting, he would have collapsed from the ferocity of his orgasm.

Blair had spent the last few minutes putting his choices for today's toys into and onto Jim. He had Jim sitting on the edge of the bed, wearing only his new 7 Gates of Hell Cock Cage (a particularly nasty toy made of leather and steel, with seven - count 'em, seven - steel rings, one circling the base of his cock and balls and the rest circling and confining his tender cock) - and the new, larger, butt plug, of course. Thankfully, he had been allowed to come at breakfast. Otherwise today really would be hell...

Jim left his reverie behind. He needed to listen. Blair was issuing commands, now.

"Okay, stand up! No! At attention! Pretend you're still in the army," Blair ordered with a smirk. "That's right! Now, at ease, soldier!" he mocked, wiggling his eyebrows. "But DON'T be so at ease that the butt plug falls out! Comfy?" Blair teased.

"Not particularly, Master," Jim answered, wryly, standing at ease, military style... except that when he was in the army, he had never - not once - stood at ease, stark naked with a huge butt plug filling his ass and as much of a hard-on as he could manage with seven steel rings tightly confining his most vulnerable parts. He clenched his rectal muscles to keep from expelling the butt plug. It was huge, and it seemed to fill him entirely, but he was still afraid it's weight might cause it to slip out if he wasn't careful. At attention he had his legs together, his body tensed, but at ease, his feet were shoulder width apart, leaving only it's shape and his conscious effort to keep the butt plug in place.

"Good! Stay here - just like that - while I go change into appropriate clothing." Blair went downstairs into what used to be his room, but before closing the door, he called back up to Jim, "Don't even think about moving!"

"Yes, Master."

Jim was scared, but he knew down deep that he had to trust Blair now, or he would lose him forever. He stayed very still until he heard the door open again and Blair came upstairs. When he saw Blair, he was so surprised he lost his balance. He wobbled, but managed to right himself. Blair was wearing tight black leather pants and boots. Instead of a shirt, he was wearing a black leather X-harness with silver rings. He was holding a cardboard box. Jim could hear the items in the box rustling together.

Blair put the box on Jim's dresser. As he reached to open it, he looked back over his shoulder at Jim. "Just keep those pretty blue eyes OFF what's inside the box. Everything in it is supposed to be a surprise."

"Oh, it's a surprise. That much is certain," Jim smirked.

Blair tilted his head and glared teasingly at Jim through narrowed eyes.
"Just for that!" He whipped something out of the box. It looked like it might be a whip. Jim flinched. Blair shook it out. It was leather harness similar to the one Blair wore. Only it had additional strips of leather. "It's really soft, but if it irritates your skin, you have to tell me. I mean it, Jim. You are not allowed to do anything to hurt yourself. That's my job," he winked and slid his hands along Jim's slim waist and rubbed up against him. "Actually, the harness is for tomorrow. Isn't it cool? Feel how soft the leather is."

"I think this'll be just fine..." Jim murmured, caressing the narrow strips of black leather. He took a ragged breath. "So what's up for today?"

Blair ignored the pun. He new it wasn't intentional. He moved back to the box and removed another black leather item. "This is a male chastity belt," he said, holding it up for Jim to inspect. "It's made of the same soft leather as the harness, suede lining and all. See - it has leg straps and 4 little clasps for locks so you can't get out of it unless I say. And I got the biggest one they had, so it'll fit right over the cock cage and this strap up the back will hold the butt plug in place. How is it, by the way? It's a size up from yesterday's and it sure looked big to me."

"It is big. But not big enough to really be uncomfortable. It just takes a little while to adjust. I bet tomorrow I can take the extra large one without a whimper."

"Yeah! Sure!" Blair shook his head in exasperation. "This isn't a race, you know. The only reason I moved up a size now is 'cause I have some other toys I want to try out over the next few days and I have to be sure you're opened up enough to take it." He knelt and started fastening the chastity belt in place - around Jim's waist and between his legs, confining his cock and balls and pressing the butt plug in a little deeper. Then around each thigh. Once all the buckles were comfortably tight - maybe a little too tight, he hooked the little padlocks into each clasp. He put the keys on the dresser behind him.

Satisfied, Blair looked up at Jim. "Now... for today's torture. I gotta warn you, it's gonna be rough. I am not gonna back down and you are not gonna back away. Period. Understood?"

Jim was shivering as he nodded.

"I need the words, Jim," Blair insisted. "I need you to let go of your fear and hurt and trust me to take care of you on the deepest level."

"I want to..." Jim whimpered. "I'm trying to." He was shaking, now.

Blair carefully pulled another strip of soft black leather out of the box. "Maybe this will help..." he said slowly. It was a collar. It was two and a half inches wide and had three bondo rings for attachments and two small hasps for a lock. Blair placed it in Jim's hands. "Will you wear this for me?"

Jim stared helplessly at the thin leather strip that announced his slavery. Slavery he himself had claimed, even demanded, the day before. There was no decision to make. He raised his hands and fastened the collar snugly around his tensed neck. He held out his hand for the tiny lock and Blair handed it to him. With the key. Jim opened the lock and hooked it through the hasps, locking the collar securely in place. Then he solemnly knelt, head bowed, and presented the key to Blair. Blair took the key, kissed Jim's hands, and took a small, elegant, carved box out one of the bags from the night before. Opening it, he pulled out a key ring with 'Collar' written on it. He put the key on it and put it back in the box. He took out another one with 'Chastity Belt' inscribed. After hooking each of the keys for the four Chastity Belt locks on it, he laid it back inside the little box and turned back to Jim.

Blair pulled the larger man up into his embrace. He pulled Jim's face down to meet his own, and blue eyes looked deep into blue eyes.

"I love you, Jim. I will never leave you. And I will never, willfully, do anything to cause you harm. Ever."

Jim shifted suddenly. Those words imprinted on his very soul. Leaning hard against Blair as he let out a convulsive, ragged sob. Blair moved them so they could sit together on the bed and he held Jim as he wept. Blair constantly moved his hands in comforting strokes, all the while murmuring encouragement and sweet nothings like, "there, there, just let it all out, everything is gonna be ok, you're safe, you're safe with me, my love, just let the pain out, let it go, you're safe."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Much later, as Jim lay in the circle Blair's arms, his head tucked into the crook of Blair's neck, still sniffling, occasionally. He whispered, "I'm sorry I ruined your plans for today."

"You didn't ruin anything, Jim," Blair replied with a sad smile. "This is exactly what I had planned for today. Of course, I thought we'd have to do an awful lot of talking to get here... You surprised me." He dropped a gentle kiss on Jim's swollen nose. Then he tilted Jim's head and kissed his mouth. A kiss filled with all the love in his heart, loving but not erotic. "Eventually we're going to have to talk about those feelings you expressed today. But it doesn't have to be now. It can be," Blair was quick to assure him, "but it doesn't HAVE to be. You're wrung out. You are entitled to an emotion break," Blair smiled.

Blair bounced up off the bed. "I think it's time for some lunch."

Jim raised a hand to massage his temple.

"Headache?" Jim nodded slightly. "I'm not surprised after that cry. It's perfectly normal, Jim. I'll get you something for the pain." And he disappeared downstairs. Jim could hear him moving around in the kitchen. Their kitchen. It had been for years, really, but now it seemed more true somehow. It wasn't long before Blair reappeared with a tray of food, water, and aspirin. "Willowbark tea tastes awful and aspirin is made from the same stuff - under all those chemicals - so I guess it's okay. Come on Jim. You need to get some food in you. So do I, for that matter. Come on," he coaxed, waving half of a turkey sandwich in front of Jim's nose.

Jim smiled weakly, took his aspirin and began to eat.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It didn't take Blair long to clean up the kitchen. He found Jim still huddled on the bed. "Head still hurting?"

"Yes, but it's better."

Blair climbed into the bed and cuddled up to his sentinel. "Feel up to talking about what happened earlier?"

"If I say no, will you punish me for lying?"

"Would it be a lie?"

"I think so. My head isn't hurting so much, now."

"Let me rephrase the question. Are you feeling both physically and emotionally ready to talk about it?"

"I'll never feel emotionally ready to talk about it, Chie- Master."

Blair smiled and stoked Jim's chest. "You don't have to call me Master, you know. I like Chief just fine. Besides, you can call me Chief anywhere without raising any eyebrows."

Jim smiled. "Okay, Chief... Here it is. We've been together as Sentinel and Guide for, what, about 3 years now? But somewhere in the back of my mind, I have always known that someday you would leave. Actually, I thought it would be yesterday, when I told you I wanted to make love with you. But you stayed. Miracle of Miracles, you wanted me, too. Truth is, I wasn't sure about that right up until the moment I felt your cock inside me. I can't begin to describe how good it felt. Your fingers stretching and pumping in me weren't enough to convince this stubborn old man that you weren't just toying with me, I guess."

Blair laughed. "Stubborn, I'll give you, but OLD? Not a chance, man! Not a chance!"

Jim smiled a small sad smile before he continued.

"Then when you put me inside you, I couldn't believe it! It was like a taste of heaven. But then the whole cock ring, butt plug, prostate thing... I thought I was going to die, honest, I did. I was sure you weren't going to let me come again, so when you sucked me into your throat and swallowed me down to the base of my cock, I thought you were just torturing me. Blue Balls for Jim, all day and all night. No orgasms allowed. So when you pulled off the cock ring, I had no defenses. I was completely at your mercy.

"Then last night, I tasted you. I mean I really tasted YOU. It felt like I was bonding to you as my guide on a whole new level.

"But today... Today, you took my soul. I would say you stole it, but you had my consent. You offered me your love and your life. You promised you would never leave me.

"I've never had anyone I could truly count on before you, Blair. And there was always that fear at the back if my mind that kept me from letting you into my deepest self. Until now. Now I feel like I've been laid bare. You're treading on the most vulnerable part of my Self. I am clinging to the promises you gave me like a man on a lifeboat.

"You said 'I love you' and I'm not going to let you take it back.

"Please don't break your promises Chief... I really don't think I could survive it."

"Tell me, Jim. I need to hear it, too," Blair said quietly.

Jim smiled gently. "I love you, Blair, I love you and I trust you. And I will be yours until the day I die. Will you be mine, too?"

Blair's heart swelled with joy. "I am yours, Jim. The truth is, I have been yours since the day you first came into my office at Rainier, and tossed me against the wall. I was just afraid to tell you. I was afraid you would be disgusted or horrified or something that a man was in love with you... So I buried my feelings. I know you never had a clue, man. If you had, feeling the same way and all, you would have let me know. I guess that's why it hurt so much when you warned Alex - even went to her. And after she killed me. How could you go to her after she killed me?"

"I don't know... I don't think either of us had a choice, really. It seemed all decided already, right from the first. I didn't want to be with her. I wanted to be with you. I just couldn't control it..."

"Oh, Jim, I know that. Really, I do! It just doesn't help much where emotions are concerned. Mind and Heart seem to have trouble communicating," Blair said with a lopsided smile.

Jim continued to frown.

Blair slid his hand up to Jim's face. "Forgive me? Please..."

Jim sighed. "Of course, I forgive you. You haven't done anything wrong, though. I'm the one who needs to be forgiven. Can you forgive all the terrible things I've done to you?"

"Jim, I will happily forgive any and all wrongs you have done to me. I will not, however, allow you to take the blame for every bad thing that has happened to me since I met you. Of course, you can take credit for all the good stuff. And the good outweighs the bad by so much that the bad pales into insignificance.

"The good is you, Jim. You are all the good things in my life. You see, Jim, I own you. And it's not temporary. You have given yourself to me and willingly locked my collar around your own neck. To me, that's as serious a commitment as a wedding ring. In fact, I'd insist on us wearing rings, if I didn't think that would be dangerous for you, as a cop. I have fully committed myself to you, Jim. There is only one reason that I could offer, make and accept that kind of commitment. And that reason is that I can, with complete and total honesty, give your own words back to you.

"You own me, heart... soul... and body."

Jim's strong arms engulfed Blair's small frame. "I love you," he whispered sincerely.

After a few minutes had passed, Jim looked at Blair quizzically. "Does this mean that eventually I'm gonna get to try all these toys out on you?"

"Oh, yeah..." Blair yawned. "Eventually. I'm even looking forward to it. But, I gotta warn you, Jim, it's gonna be a while. Right now, I'm giving you what you want - need - in order to get past all the crap we've put each other through over the past 3 years."

*And that's more important than my pleasure - or yours!*

"I know..." Jim murmured against his lover's neck.

"Good," Blair smiled and snuggled into Jim's embrace and fell almost instantly asleep. Moments later, Jim followed. He had had a really rough couple of days.

And it wasn't over yet...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes and Warnings: This chapter was written using floorplans available on NightOwl's Sentinel FanFic Resource Site. Serious emotions discussed. Shower sex.

And if the PUN is still there:

And, yes, I do know there is a terrible pun right in the middle of a sex scene, but it wasn't intended that way and no you don't get a prize if you find it. You can, however, scold me with emails if you like...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Something Strange Is In The Air

by Vigdis

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Four

Day 2 - Early Evening

When Blair woke, the sky was storm-darkened. He could hear the sounds of thunder and, occasionally, the room would light up as lightning flashed. Jim's arms were still holding him close. He could hear, and feel, the occasional whimper in his breathing. He moved his hand slowly stroking from Jim's hip up to his neck, feeling the presence of the chastity belt and then the Collar. His Collar. The thing that marked Jim as his very own. He took a long moment savoring the memory of Jim placing the collar on his own throat and then locking it there; the way he looked when he placed the key in Blair's hands; giving Blair the right to keep him Collared forever, if he so chose. It sent a shiver up Blair's spine.

Carefully, Blair went over in his mind all the things they had said to each other. There was still so much to work through. And Jim still believed he needed to be punished... *How am I going get him past that one? How much am I going to have to dish out before he feels worthy of his own forgiveness? And mine... This would all be a lot more fun if it was just for fun and love-play. NO! This will be a lot more fun when it's all for fun and love-play. Gotta go in with the right attitude, Sandburg!*

Blair gently moved out of Jim's embrace. Jim sat up, terror on his half-asleep face. "It's ok, Jim. I'm just going down to put dinner on. We slept all afternoon." Blair smiled that sad 'if only I could fix it' smile and kissed Jim soundly. "Go on back to sleep, love." Jim hesitated. "You'll be able to hear me messing around in the kitchen," Blair assured him. Jim lay back down and closed his eyes.

Blair decided that frozen homemade soup was just the thing. Along with a frozen casserole. It was in an aluminum tin, so he put it directly into the oven. He took out some soup for tomorrow as well. He put the soup on the stove and turned the heat on low. In a couple of hours it would all be steaming hot and ready to enjoy.

He continued to mull over the things Jim had told him. Suddenly it hit him. The thing that had been worrying him. Jim had actually believed Blair was toying with his emotions and his body. He thought Blair was capable of inflicting that kind of pain and degradation on him - and out of spite and a need for revenge. He thought Blair was the kind of person who needed - wanted - to hurt back when he had been hurt. *It's only natural, I suppose. That is the kind of emotional vengeance he had to deal with at home as a kid. Well, not the sex part - unless there's a lot he left out. But I really thought he knew me better than that... Maybe it was just emotional overload. He had been holding his true feelings in for a long time... Oh, man, I hope that's what it was. I really hope I'm not that much of stranger to him...* Blair's heart was hurting with the effort not to believe the worst. The effort to not break.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Above, in the bedroom, Jim moaned. He tossed and turned and cried out. Blair was beside him almost as soon as he heard the first nightmarish moan. He hadn't realized he could move that fast. He pulled Jim into his arms and called his name. Trying to bring someone out of night terrors could be a tricky business. Jim needed to wake up in a safe environment. He needed Blair.

Blair stroked Jim's face and arms as he spoke firmly.

"Jim! Come on, Jim. Wake up!" He shook his lover gently. "You need to wake up, now, Jim! You're having a nightmare! Jim! Wake up, love!" He shook Jim harder. "JIM! WAKE UP!" he finally shouted.

Jim jumped in Blair's embrace, startled awake from the horror of his dream. "Blair?" he whispered. "Is it really you?"

"It's me, Jim," Blair soothed. "I'm here, love."

Jim clung to Blair. "You were gone! I couldn't... You wouldn't stay! I wanted you to stay, but you left me! I tried to stop you, but you walked right through me - like I was made of smoke. I couldn't even touch you. When I tried, my hands just disappeared until I stopped trying..." Jim was sobbing now. He had a bruising hold on Blair, but Blair just held on tight and didn't mention the pain.

He murmured his words softly into Jim's ear. "I'm here, Jim. I didn't leave and I'm not going to. Not ever." He gently raised Jim's fingertips to the collar he wore. "Remember? You belong to me. And I belong to you. Nobody leaves! Okay?"

As Jim's sensitive fingers took in the texture of the soft leather collar, his breathing stilled. "You love me," he said in wonder.

"Breathe, Jim," Blair smiled. "Yes, I love you. I don't have words to describe how much. You are a part of me. I suppose that comes close..." Blair sighed, smiling. "What do you say we see if we can make that literal?"

Jim looked at him, the question in his eyes.

"Like this, silly," Blair laughed and kissed him. Then he kissed him again, deeply, as his hand wandered down to the chastity belt. "Gonna have to do something about that, I suppose," he whispered.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The key box was easy access, but it still took several minutes to open all the locks and unbuckle the belt. That left Blair with additional difficulties; the strips of leather and seven metal rings surrounding Jim's cock and balls as well as the butt plug. Jim's cock was already stirring under Blair's patient hands. That didn't bode well for easy removal of the cock cage, but it made Blair smile, all the same. Blair unbuckled the leather straps and carefully slipped Jim's balls through the largest metal ring, freeing them, as Jim winced. Then he tried to slide the rest of the rings - the ones circling Jim's stiffening cock - off, but Jim was already too hard. Jim gritted his teeth against the pain, but the rings wouldn't budge. Blair grabbed the lube from the night table. Quickly, he covered the rings and Jim's cock with lube, trying not to get Jim any harder, but Blair's touch was just