Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    DISCLAIMER: Pet Fly and Paramount own the copyright to The Sentinel and its characters. This piece of fan fiction was written solely for the love of the characters and to share freely with other fans. No profit is being made from the posting of this story.
    AUTHOR'S NOTES: Previously published in Angel on My Mind 4, spring of 2001.
    ACKNOWLEGMENTS: Many thanks to Kimberly and Allison, intrepid beta readers who kept me on track with excellent comments, to Sensor for suggestions that added to Jim's emotional state {g}, and to Heather-Anne, mistress of punctuation.
    RATING: NC-17
    CATEGORY: Holiday: Valentine's Day; Romance, First Times
    SUMMARY: Jim has a secret admirer. As Valentine's Day draws near, will he discover the identity of his mysterious benefactor?
    Comments welcome and appreciated!
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_Zoom mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    6,552
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    5
    Hits:
    1,308