Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
271
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
945

The Unbreakable Connection

Summary:

Rating: G
Pairings: Two men (U guess who)
Summary: Deals with loneliness
Submitted through the KirkLovesSpockFic mailing list. This list can no longer approve new members posts, please join us at KirkLovesSpock

Work Text:

The Unbreakable Connection
by Kelly R

Slowly I reach out and place my quivering hands to his sweat damp temple. I pause only long enough to ask myself..."Dare I accept this most precious gift." Truly, within this most wonderful being lies all that I have ever wanted or needed.

Yet, I hesitate to each out and take what I need. I wonder does he truly understand what this means? Could he truly accept my superiority? He is not one to yield in such matters.

Still the offer of this oh so sweet gift means so much to me that I press on despite my ever growing fears about what I am about to do.

This times as I open the link I feel no resistance. The link fills us both with joy and with happiness. It surrounds us with warmth. Fulfills us as nothing else has ever done before.

Slowly his hands reach out to mine. He takes them into his own and gently intertwines them into their own embrace. He looks up at me with wonder in his sparkly blue eyes. He whispers softly as he asks. "Can you not see me? Can you not feel my love as it flows from me to you? Touch me!" he demands in his most commanding voice. "Know that my love for you knows no boundaries.

Gently I slide into his warm accepting embrace and wonder... Is this it then? Is this what he calls love? My heart seems to swell with the wonder that I am feeling. Will my heart always soar like this? I hope so.