Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 2 of A Sentinel's Guide
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
686
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
3,666

A Sentinel's Guide 2: Love and Guns

Summary:

Series/Sequal: yes, ASG: Rogue
Warnings: AU, Dark Blair,
I wrote this one differently, a jumble of Blair's thoughts
Submitted through the Makebelieve_Squidge mailing list.

Work Text:

A Sentinel's Guide 2: Love and Guns
by Kateri

My poor car, but it should be all right; it has to be all right. Besides, my Sentinel said I did a good job. What is a car worth against the chance to make my Sentinel proud of me? Wait, what's this? My Sentinel thinks I am queasy, in shock? NO! I'm good, I can do this, I can take care of my Sentinel. Hopefully I can reassure my Sentinel that I fine; my Sentinel really worries too much about me. I never had anyone looking out for me before and I am still here.

What's this, my Sentinel wants my help? I can do that I am so there! What! Check out some girl! But I'm your Guide I should be with you! But.my Sentinel wants me too do this, and if I do this well with lots of excitement maybe I will get to back up my Sentinel later.

I have to calm down, it I keep acting this nervous she will suspect something. Who knows how far up she is in Daddy's little empire. Have to make my Sentinel proud and find out some information. Come on Blair, spread on the charm, you can do it. After this case you will never have to see her again.

Just have to keep wowing her. I can do this; my Sentinel needs me to do this. Just pretend it is my Sentinel I am telling about my travels. Yes, that will work, just pretend it is my Sentinel.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Meet her father! What kind of girl takes her new boss to meet her father so soon after meeting him? South American painters, that is a safe subject. Just ignore the anthropologist, I'm not really casing the place for a raid. What's that? Bugs? Oookay, what ever, I'll just take a look around here.

I can't believe I did that. What was I thinking? Kissing Maya, saying all that crap. What does my Sentinel think, I talked back to. Well, I do that a lot but this time it felt different, and it wasn't to try and help my Sentinel. I have to remember what it is I'm supposed to be doing here.

 

+++++++++++++++++

I was using her to help my Sentinel; it isn't like I really love her. Then why do I feel so badly? Oh my God, is this what it is like to be my mother? Using sex and sweet words to get what you want? But she never seemed upset when she was done using people, but she is an expert at detaching with love. I have never been good at that, but then I don't think I have ever really attached to anyone but my Sentinel. But that doesn't explain why I attached to Maya. God I can't think strait, what is wrong with me?

 

I feel so protective of her, almost like. That is it! I have been pretending she is my Sentinel.

 

Now that I know what is wrong with me I can help my Sentinel. Maya thinks I care for her, I can use this to get close and find out information about her father. I can still make my Sentinel proud of me.

%%%%%%%%%%%

Well Maya is gone, gee that's too bad. My Sentinel thinks I like her though, but if I tell my Sentinel the truth what will he say?

 

Nothing,

 

That is what. Because I won't tell my Sentinel. Now all that is left is to do something about that bitchy ATF agent. She is not good enough for my Sentinel; she almost got my Sentinel killed. And Banks told me she threatened to have charges brought up against my Sentinel, and now she thinks she can just sit in there eating and talking. I don't think so.

 

I'll just have to find some way to show her the error of her ways.

END

Next up is A Sentinel's Guide: Attraction

Series this work belongs to: