Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2006-02-10
Words:
919
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,638

Situation

Summary:

Just to drive people nuts...
Submitted through the Makebelieve_Squidge mailing list.

Chapter 1: Page 1

Chapter Text

Situation
by Ornery

Jim grimly pulled the handmade litter back to town through the wilderness into which Blair had plunged himself. As bad as he was phyically, and that, Ellison privately admitted, was VERY bad, the damage to Blair's heart and soul was far worse. He whimpered softly as Jim pulled him along, stopping only to feed and water the man who had given him everything he had, and whom he had betrayed.

Once back in town, he hailed a cab, and got Blair to a local hospital where he remained, un-moveable. He wept over the damaged body, the countless small scars that had not been there the week before, the wasted form, the sunken eyes and lank, lusterless hair. The worst part, was that in the deep blue eyes, there was no hint of 'Blair', those eyes were dull, hopeless, and without life. He didn't even smell right, and the slow beat of his heart gave no real reassurance. All of the vitality had drained out of his Guide, the guide he had driven away and abandoned, then betrayed.

"Come on, Blair. Come back to me, please..." Jim whispered, his voice rough with emotion, self-loathing, and need. "I need you, oh God I love you, my Guide, my love..." He begged the ragged, tattered creature who laid so still on the bed under his hands. "Come home."

 

TBC