Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Dead Man on Campus, NYPD Blue/Philly
    Paring: Josh/Cooper, John Clark/Will Froman
    Rating: NC17
    Status: new/complete
    Archive: yes to list archives
    Series/Sequel: Nooooooo
    Disclaimers: I'd just like to apologize to ABC, MTV, Viacom, Steven Bochco, and everyone that reads this for abusing these characters this way
    Notes: Okay, admittedly this is weird. It's a fanfic within a fanfic, really, inspired by this picture: http://www.geocities.com/leiney2/dmoc2.jpg For awhile I've been resisting slashing John Clark (played by Mark-Paul Gosselaar/Cooper) from NYPD Blue and Will Froman (played by Tom Everett Scott/Josh) from Philly. I finally gave in, and Cooper and Josh are along for the ride. The result is silly, and Josh makes fun of my writing style. Hey, at least it's not a Mary Sue.
    Summary: Josh is clueless. Cooper's clueless too, so Rachel decides to do something about it.
    Warnings: there are actually some spoilers in here for one of the two episodes of Philly I've actually watched, as well as some random plot points on NYPD Blue, which I don't really watch that much anymore now that I think about it.
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_Squidge mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    8,439
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    12
    Hits:
    1,103