Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Pet Shop of Horrors
    Rating: R to be safe, mostly for violence right now
    Pairing: Jill/Honlon
    Summary: Lonely hearts find each other, and two protectors attempt to make their own path after the loss of friends.
    Notes: This is my first fem-slash/yuri story, be gentle. The idea came to me while plotting for another idea and is based around D saying that Honlon was supposed to be Chinatown's protector in `Dragon'. (I think that was the exact term but my manga is packed up.) Also, I don't think Jill was ever given a last name in the series (if I'm wrong please correct me) so I've given her one. Honlon in the series seemed to be about Chris's age at one year old so I'm aging her a bit, but as dragons are immortals I'm assuming the aging would begin to slow down a bit when she hit maturity. Ok, I think that covers it, yell if you're still confused.
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,370
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    966