Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
2,100
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
12
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
2,070

Secrets

Summary:

Website: n/a
Permission to archive: Yes to WWOMB, anybody else ask first.
Fandom(s): NCIS
Genre (general, hetero or slash) Slash, fun!
Pairing/Characters: Gibbs/Tony
Rating: FRT 17
Summary: Everybody has secrets
Warnings: Slash, slash, and oh yeah, more slash.
Disclaimer. I don't own the NCIS characters, I'm only borrowing them, and I promise to return them in minty fresh condition when I'm finished.
Notes: Some days I like to write long drawn out fic's with well planned out plots and things. Other days I just want a bit of smut. See can you guess what day *today* is...
Note: Yes I know that in Frame up, Tony's ID card showed his middle initial as 'D', but I'd started this fic before then and I didn't want to change it, okay?
Submitted through the A href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gibbs_And_DiNozzo">Gibbs_And_DiNozzo and NavyNCISslash2 mailing list.

Work Text:

Secrets
by Ceindreadh

Like any person, Tony DiNozzo has his share of secrets.

Some he doesn't mind other people finding out. Like his old College nickname of 'sex machine'. Okay, so he protested a bit when Kate spilled the beans on it, but that was really just for forms sake. He'd been quite proud of that nickname and it had been well deserved, and the only reason he *hadn't* spread it around the office before was because he hadn't found a good way to work it into a conversation with anyone. Strolling up to somebody and saying "Hey, guess what my college nickname was?" wasn't really all that subtle.

Well okay, that wasn't the only reason. If truth be told, Tony hadn't minded the rest of the office finding out that nickname...he just hadn't wanted Gibbs to know. Gibbs already knows that Tony has accumulated a hell of a lot of notches on his bedpost, much more than his lover has, even though Gibbs is more than ten years older than him. But Tony doesn't really like to rub it in that he's waaay more experienced. Sometimes he admits it's nice to have had all those years of practice, now that he has somebody he really cares about to benefit from his experiences. But other times Tony's afraid that Gibbs will think that *he* is just another name in Tony's little black book and that eventually Tony will move on. That's why he'd never told Gibbs about that nickname. But Gibbs simply teased Tony mercilessly about it the next time they were in bed together, and Tony ended up having to French him for half the night before he'd shut up.

So all in all, it was probably a good thing that Kate had blabbed. But there's other secrets Tony has that he really wouldn't like her to find out because he knows she'd give him hell over them. Like for instance his middle name. Okay, not his middle name exactly. Michael is a good sound middle name, and even Kate couldn't find anything to insult about it. No, his middle name is fine...it's his confirmation name that Tony prefers to keep a secret.

He blames it all on the fact that there was an unusually large number of kids in his confirmation class. Most of them had no particular preference for any Saint's name, so the undecided ones ended up closing their eyes and jabbing a finger at a printout of acceptable names. Tony's first turn he landed on Michael, but was told that since he already had that as a given name he'd have to go with the one just before it on the list...Mary.

It took him several years and a lot of fights before he managed to live that one down, and he knows that if Kate ever got wind of it then he'd be dead meat. Fortunately confirmation names don't have to be disclosed on official documents, so Tony is sure that none of his colleagues will ever find out about it.

But even that isn't Tony's biggest secret. The one that he's really tried hard to avoid people finding out...the one that could have untold consequences for his relationships with his colleagues...and the one that the man standing over Tony as he lies flat on his back, hands tied above his head, is clearly well aware of.

"So, Special Agent Anthony Michael *Mary* DiNozzo...just how ticklish *are* you?"

"Shit," swears Tony under his breath as he looks up at Gibbs, who now has a wicked grin on his face. He knew he should never have agreed to this. Although he has to admit that he *does* enjoy it when Gibbs gets kinky. But that was before he knew that Gibbs knew his biggest secret. You see Tony is ticklish...very ticklish...very very *very* ticklish.

Tony doesn't know how Gibbs found out. He knows that Gibbs already knows that Tony's ears are *very* sensitive to the touch. That's partly why Gibbs swats him so much these days. Gibbs knows that a few minutes attention to Tony's ears will have him melting like butter on a hot pan, and that even simply brushing against them while swatting the back of his head will have Tony biting his tongue to stop smiling. But those are just his ears, and the rest of Tony's body is just as sensitive. Tony has managed to keep his ticklishness a secret from Gibbs. Mainly by making sure to distract Gibbs at every possible opportunity. But now Tony is flat on his back, hands tied above his head to the frame of the bed. He's pretty much immobilized, and Gibbs will be able to do absolutely anything and Tony won't be able to stop him. Okay, there is the safe-word. All Tony has to do is say "Leroy", and Gibbs will stop whatever he's doing and let Tony go. But Tony doesn't want to use the word. In all the times that he's been having sex with Gibbs, he's only had to use it once...and honestly, *anybody* would have safeworded if they'd been tied hand and foot and seen a ginormous spider lowering itself from the ceiling right above their privates.

But right now, lying here all tied up and Gibbs with that devilish grin of his, Tony is half wishing he was back with the spider, because he just knows that Gibbs has got something up his sleeves...metaphorically speaking anyway, since Gibbs is just as naked as Tony as he climbs on top of him.

But before Gibbs got onto the bed, Tony had heard him moving around the room he knows there's a bag or something on the floor beside the bed but he couldn't twist himself around to see what was in it. And then Gibbs is aiming his mouth at Tony's nipple and Tony can't think about anything other than just how good that feels with Gibbs's tongue teasing and tickling and Tony's entire consciousness is focused on that one tiny piece of flesh...and then Gibbs's tongue is gone and Tony feels the chill as the air hits the saliva trail left by Gibbs. He groans out loud. "Come on Jethro, don't do this to me!"

Gibbs is pulling a face, "Doesn't taste quite right..."

But before Tony could do anything more than look indignantly at him, Gibbs has reached off to one side and grabbed something from beside the bed. He holds it behind his back, and the grin on his face is as evil as Tony has ever seen it.
"Booooosss," he says, "What...are...you...doing?"

"Like I said, DiNozzo," says Gibbs, and he moves his hand so Tony can see the bottle of maple syrup. "Doesn't taste quite right without a topping."

"Oh no no no no no," says Tony, and he's trying to twist out of the way, but Gibbs is sitting on his legs and Tony has no room to maneuver...not that he's trying *that* hard, but he knows that Gibbs will expect him to struggle...just a little anyway.

So now he's lying there and watching Gibbs, and he loves watching Gibbs. It doesn't matter whether Gibbs is smoothing out the rough spots on his boat, or pumping rounds of lead into a target on the firing range, or even sometimes at nights, Tony will lie in the bed beside him, propped up on one elbow, just watching the man sleep. He could spend his entire waking life just watching the man.

And now he's watching him again, watching as he flips the lid on the maple syrup jar...watching as Gibbs pours just a little bit onto his finger and slowly licks it off.

"Mmm," says Gibbs, he drizzles some more syrup on his finger and holds it out towards Tony, "want a taste?" He holds the finger just a little out of reach of Tony's lips for a few seconds, teasing him, allowing him to smell the syrup for a few seconds before letting him taste it.

Tony sucks on Gibbs's finger eagerly. It's not the maple syrup he's enjoying, although it is kind of nice...but no, far nicer than syrup is the taste of Gibbs's finger as Tony takes it further into his mouth. But all too soon the taste disappears as Gibbs pulls away and Tony's mouth is empty again leaving him sighing in disappointment. "More?" he asks.

Gibbs shakes his head, "My turn," he says.

And it is indeed Gibbs's turn to taste the syrup, but this time he doesn't limit himself to licking from his fingers, oh no, he has other places to lick it from...places like Tony's nipples...his chest...his finely tones muscles...he even drizzles a little onto Tony's lips and they share the taste of the syrup together before tasting each other. Tony would have been quite happy to keep Gibbs's lips attached to his for the rest of the night, but Gibbs as usual has other ideas...and other places to taste.

Tony is sticky from syrup and Gibbs. He knows there'll be a hell of a mess to clean up once they've finished, but he's had Gibbs kiss and caress and lick syrup off practically every part of his body and frankly he's so aroused he doesn't really give a damn, he just wants Gibbs to get to the best spot and quickly!

And finally after what seems an eternity, Gibbs has worked his way completely around Tony's body, down one leg, and up the other and now he's back at Tony's groin and he's just sitting there, smirking the way he does, and Tony's ready to rip his hands free because his body is on fire with desire and his cock is hard as a rock, and any other time he'd be laughing at the rhyming but now all he wants is Gibbs.

And Gibbs holds up the bottle of syrup and looks at it and sighs regretfully, "Ooops...looks like I've run out..." He brushes his hand against Tony's cock, and Tony nearly comes there and then, but then Gibbs is saying, "Ah well, no syrup...nothing to lick off..." and he makes like he's about to stand up.

"Gibbs!" yelps Tony, indignantly, but even before Gibbs settles back down, Tony knows that he's not gonna leave him all tied up and nowhere to come...at least he thinks he knows that Gibbs wouldn't be so mean.

"Just as well I don't need anything to improve *this* taste," says Gibbs, before he leans down and takes Tony into his mouth.
And Tony's in heaven with the lips and the tongue and Gibbs's hands are holding him steady and all Tony's focus is on that one part of his body and he knows that he's screaming Gibbs's name but he doesn't care because Gibbs does like the taste he's in for a treat as Tony explodes, and if Gibbs doesn't like it then tough because he's getting it anyway and Tony's hands are pulling at the bonds holding him down and one of these days he knows that Gibbs is gonna get him so charged up that he'll break the bedstead but it hasn't happened tonight and Tony feels himself going limp under Gibbs and he gasps his name contentedly.

-------------------------------

It's much later on in the evening and the cuffs have been unlocked and the sheets changed and the last remnants of the syrup have been showered away. And Tony is spooned in behind Gibbs and there's one secret that he still has left, but this one he doesn't mind because it's one that he and Gibbs can share together and he's not gonna let anybody else find it out, so he snuggles up even closer and he kisses Gibbs on the back on the neck and whispers, "You taste waaaaay better than maple syrup."

The End