Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: The Time Tunnel
    Pairing: Tony/Doug
    Rating: Adult
    Spoilers: A few details from The Day the Sky Fell In and The Last Patrol.
    Category: First Time, emotional h/c
    Archive: Yes
    Summary: Time gives Tony and Doug a chance to rest after their first few adventures.
    Notes: I couldn't resist buying Time Tunnel when it came out on DVD. There are still a few brain cells in my head clogged with memories of the show. As are most shows from that time period - it's fairly slashy. Think Sam and Al in Quantum Leap except "Al" isn't a hologram. Gotta love it. Anyway, impressionable thing that I am, I started typing even as I watched. So here's a cheesy little fic for a cheesy, but fun show.
    BTW for those who don't know Tony Newman was played by James Darrin; Robert Colbert was Doug Phillips.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,208
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    15
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,272