Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
256
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
689

Necessary sacrifices

Summary:

AN When I showed this to my beta he started babbling about the Rodinator so um… yeah.
Rating – PG
Disclaimer - I do not own SGA
Summary –Rodney McKay was coming from him and that only made him feel safer. Minutely slashy, McShep.
Submitted through the StargateAtlantisSlash mailing list. This list can no longer approve new members posts, please join us at Stargate_Atlantis_Slash

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Necessary sacrifices
by Blackrose

*Rodney McKay used to have to rely on science. To be fair, that was typically more terrifying than most people's death threats but still...*

*Now Rodney McKay was a genius with a grudge that knew how to kill a man twenty-seven different ways without a weapon and at least another thirty with.*

*And, what's more, Rodney McKay was coming for him.*

John watched as the guards paced outside his cell.

Killing was something Rodney should never have had to learn but since he had John was more than willing to admit he was damn good at it.

John spoke suddenly, voice muffled from what was a severely bruised, possibly broken jaw. "He's coming, you know that as well as I do, and when he gets here," he finished, "he's going to make every last one of you beg for death."

As if on cue, upstairs the shots started, right before the screams.

The look of smugness on the guard's face changed to one of outright terror.

John allowed a slow grin of satisfaction to slide over his face.

*Rodney McKay loved him.*

Why was it, these days, that things that should make him feel scared only made him feel safer?

Fin

AN - Ok the title's a bit weird but it was supposed to refer not only to the sacrifice of the people who took john but the one they made in the first place when they lowered themselves to talking him and also to Rodney's lost innocence, well sort of innocence anyway.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author The Blackrose.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.