Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
320
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
996

Great Minds Think Alike

Summary:

AN My first McKay/Zelenka fic, even if it is just 300 words
Disclaimer - I don't own any of them no matter how much I wish I did
Summary - John didn't used to understand them before they got together but still -- McKay/Zelenka.
Rating - G
Submitted through the StargateAtlantisSlash mailing list. This list can no longer approve new members posts, please join us at Stargate_Atlantis_Slash

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Great Minds Think Alike
by BlackRose

"Have you tried??"

"Of course not but what about??"

"You think that would work?"

"Well it might if we could get?"

"But in order to do that we would have to?"

"I know but that couldn't be that difficult, especially since?"

"Yes there is that?"

"Unless?"

"If we were to factor in?"

"Of course! Why didn't I think of that?"

"So you think it is possible to?"

"Well if it's not we could always attach it to a?"

"Yes, yes, but a generator with that kind of power could?"

"Well, naturally, safety would be?"

"But if we took the proper precautions then?"

"?completely possible."

"Should we...?"

"Coffee first."

In unison the two scientists stood up from the table and moved towards the front of the mess hall.

Several pairs of eyes stared after them in disbelief.

"I miss before they got together." John groaned.

Ronan shot him a curious look, well as curious as he ever got anyway. "They didn't used to be like that?"

John considered it, "Well I didn't used to understand them before but at least then they spoke in full sentences." Elizabeth arched an eyebrow. "Mostly, anyway." John amended, the eyebrow didn't drop. "Occasionally at least."

"Well I think it is sweet." Teyla broke in.

Rodney and Radek walked past again. The sheer quantity of coffee, chocolate and powerbars wordlessly promising a long night in the lab for the scientists even as they continued with their conversation.

John let his head drop onto the table with a groan. Ronan looked at him in slight surprise. Teyla smiled and Elizabeth watched indulgently.

One table across a group of new arrivals watched the departing scientists and the table of people who had been discussing them, before they exchanged glances.

These people had been out here *way* too long.

Fin

AN Okay, in case you didn't guess the dialogue goes Zelenka then McKay.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author The Blackrose.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.