Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: NC17, slash m/m
    Pairing: Jarod/Lyle
    Disclaimer: I don't own Jarod, Lyle, or any of the Pretender's characters I don't own Playgirl, neither. Btw, the website really exists and it works as described.
    Summary: Thanks to Jarod, Lyle discovers that he still has a future.
    Takes place as an alternate ending to season 3 episode "Flesh and Blood". After Jarod rescues Nicholas, (Sydney's son kidnapped by Lyle), he faces Lyle himself in a cabin on the mountain. Sydney leaves them alone, with Jarod pointing his gun straight at an unarmed Lyle. Jarod orders Lyle to kneel as if he's about to execute him. Lyle obeys. Jarod eventually only knocks Lyle out.
    This story is my own version of the ending. Lyle and Jarod are face to face and in my version, Miss Parker's helicopter doesn't arrive. Lyle is on his knees and Jarod has a gun gave me some nasty ideas.
    Warning: It's not my habit to kill a character in a story, but I felt the urge this time. I can tell you it's not Jarod, Lyle, any of the Parkers, Sydney, Broots, Angelo - not even Brigitte. I guess now you know whom I'm talking about :-)
    Thanks to Helen, my beta-reader.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    6,538
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    9
    Hits:
    1,177